Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Color Room 148

Continuing from the last post, I am showing a few photos borrowed from others for this post. We visited Persnickety Prints during our CK trip.  Laina asked me to do a jump outside of the store, and I enthusiastically obliged.  One shot was all she took!  Hilarious stuff!  I do this jump on a very regular basis in workouts and am more than extremely happy to show it off on the street, LOL. 
One final photo by Megan before we all boarded our planes.  Is it me or does Gretchen's suitcase look like it can swallow the other three? lol.  
Here's looking at us: creative time at Stampin' Up! 
I have more photos so I'm going to milk it!  There will be a next time :)

Now onto something I have not done in a long time: a Color Room layout!  How I have missed doing these so I am back participating with the palettes! Lydell has done an amazing job running and keeping up the Color Room.  She is my hero and I really am glad to be able to contribute what little I can.  One tiny sad note: I thought the sage green was gray, oh well! 
I was immediately reminded of the reasons why I love doing these palettes: it's just pure fun.  Find a photo, match some colors, say something if I want to, nothing if I don't.  Dig through the stash, use up some products, enjoy myself!  I love scrapbooking!



15 comments:

Virginia L. said...

LOVE your jumping photo, Jing-Jing! You sure are a pro--one take?! Amazing! Now onto the CK trip, I am so excited for you!Looks like you had an awesome time! That layout? Absolutely gorgeous! The colors are so rich and yummy!

Jana Morton said...

Love seeing this Jing-Jing and your page is SO beautiful!

Nathalie said...

It's so fun to see the photos of your trip, so please keep sharing :) I really like that color combo and your design is impeccable! Superbe page! :)
A bientôt!

Angi Barrs said...

Your jumping photo is sooo cute! Love your sweet page too!

Gretchen said...

look i was just prepared in case your flight got really jacked up. you & Jana could have curled up in my suitcase and come home with me!

Kim said...

LOve the layers you have created on this one Jing Jing!

alexandra s.m. said...

I love it when you share your adventures so I'm happy you are "milking" it ;o)

Lovely Page my Friend!
Thank You~

Audrey Pettit said...

That photo of you jumping just totally made me smile! You guys had the best time! Love seeing all your photos. And your color room layout is just stunning. Honestly, I thought the sage green was gray, too......and I love that combination! The papers you mixed are fabulous! Really eye catching page!

Patricia said...

a very beautiful page...

Courtney K said...

you totally rocked that color palette!

Denise Price said...

Wow, from this post and the last one, it looks like you had a ball at CK. Awesome! Love your page, too. Sweet photo and sweet page.

Alice Wertz said...

you look amazing in the photos! thanks so much for sharing and i can't wait to read more! =) mmm... you have me wondering what is it that your girl was eating? ha! i wonder about weird things... beautiful page, Jing-Jing!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Love your jumping!!! :D Great photo! And I love your layout! The colours match the palette so well. :D

Stacy Cohen said...

LOL -- I love your jumping picture! And your layout is fabulous!

I have to tell you that thanks to you, I'm now eating chia seeds every day. It's part of a new health kick. They are yummy sprinkled on peanut butter on a bagel! But wow -- they sure do get stuck in your teeth, huh? Thanks for the healthy recommendation! P.S. I'm not going to have a chia plant growing inside my stomach, am I? :)

Deana said...

Well I'm totally with Gretchen on suitcases. Must have plenty of options & lots of shoes. Loving the jump photo & if you do that in class regularly.... I think I want to take that class! FUN!!