Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Face Paint

Last week I received one of Bo Bunny's latest lines Mama-razzi 2.  I still remember going absolutely bonkers over Mama-razzi. In fact I can still find a couple of sheets of them in my stash!  No time is better than the present so I dug in and made this layout. Midway through the project, another package arrived with some of the most adorable tags on earth from Chic Tags.  I decided to incorporate the two companies together onto this layout.  

The pictures were from last fall when the girls and I got our face painted at a customer appreciation event.  The girls have had their fair share of face paintings in their lives, but this was by far the most sophisticated and glamorous one.  She picked out this particular design and I thought it looked absolutely fantastic.  
Here is a major shout-out to Chic Tags.  I am loving discovering this new-to-me company.  Do take a look at its catalog, so chock full of absolutely darling tags of all shapes, sizes and colors!  I am most delighted to have received the entire Road Trip collection. It's beyond cute and perfect for several projects I have had in mind for about a few years now, LOL.  Here's to hoping I will finally get down to business and scrap those trips!!!

Here is a close up of a circle tag with Bo Bunny die-cuts from Mama-razzi 2.  
Here is the most perfect camera tag to go with a layered Bo Bunny sticker!  Seriously fun stuff!

Last and not least, I am completely in love with this beige colored cardstock from Close to My Heart. I think the color neutrality would work great for die-cuts of people's faces or other body parts, think Paper Doll.  I need to get me more of it.

We got about eight inches of snow yesterday.  One could say that March came in like a lion alright!  The snow banks are at the highest point of this particular winter but they won't stay high too much longer!  I look forward to Daylight Savings Time this weekend.  It would be hard to lose an hour but it just might mean I will scrapbook during weekdays again with more sunlight!  

Have a wonderful rest of the week! 

15 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

J'aime cette page avec ces photos inclinées!
Elles donnent un effet de liberté!
Bravo Jing Jing!

Rhonda Merry said...

I love the frames and tags. very cute LO for your very cute photos.

Virginia L. said...

How FUN! I love how you captured the photos with this lovely layout! The face painting is lovely and you used the perfect colors and frames! Stay warm, my friend!

Michelle said...

Oh this is such a pretty page! I love the frames. The face painting is beautiful. My middle had something done like that at the MN Zoo years back. I saw some Chic Tags at Archiver's tonight. The family and I ventured out to the MOA after school today. Hubby had the day off today. :) I hear more snow is in the forecast... can't wait for it all to melt so I can spend more time outside than to shovel. LOL

Angi Barrs said...

Face painting is so much fun! Love this!

Kim said...

totally lovin the angles on this one!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

I love the design!!! Very very cool!!!!! :D

Audrey Pettit said...

Absolutely adorable page, Jing Jing! Love all the photos and love how you have them framed! We had an amazing face painter at the garden center last weekend who did very similar work. Such talent!

Alice Wertz said...

love the tilted photos and those frames really allowed the pictures to pop. beautiful layout as always, Jing-Jing! hope you have a lovely weekend! =)

Nathalie said...

I am also looking forward to the time change (even though I wish we would get rid of the system altogether). The slant and the multiple tags are my favorite things on this page. Well done!

Ps: I did guest design for Chic Tags a while back when it was still called Shabby Chic tags ;)
Pps: I just failed on my Eat green everyday challenge for two days in a row! Need to go shopping for more green foods!

Charlene said...

Love the pics and the frames and this design is wonderful!!!!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Oh my goodness! Where have I been? Probably buried under a pile of office work! And here you are scrapping away! Love this page and the awesome ones below! Looks like you are on a die cutting bonanza~ You are more patient than I!

Courtney K said...

i remember these photos!

love how you used all those tags!

Deana said...

Gorgeous work as always. And 8 inches of snow does not sound fun, but the extra time for scrapping does! Have a great week!

Christie Bryant said...

Seriously amazing! LOVE everything about this layout!!!