Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My Swimmer

I feel like celebrating because I could not have asked for a better collection of papers to scrap First Born's swimming photos from this summer.  She's pictured in the photos winning her 50 meter race this summer. I also want to jump up and down for a 2-pager well done, so maybe the title is really a compliment to myself, lol. If you have sportive people in your lives and I know you do, please check out the Little Sport collection by Fancy Pants. You will love the way it looks, I guarantee it :) 

This is her third year on the local YMCA swim team already and we are happy that she is doing well.  If nothing else, she swims for a couple of miles three nights a week. That ought to keep her in shape. Even with her mild asthma, she gets out of breath after running just a little distance, so we are extra glad for this particular form of exercise.


All right folks, have yourselves a wonderful week. We are visiting Zion and Bryce Canyon so there's a lot of hiking to do, so I'd better get to it!

10 comments:

Charlene said...

Awesome page!!! I love all the Silhouette goodies on here and the paper is great!

Michelle said...

You are right, that collection is wonderful. It is perfect with your awesome photos!! I too love all of the Silhouette cuts you used! Have fun hiking!

Nathalie said...

Right on with the matching of this collection and your darling photos! Love the fact that you made a double pager too!!! Enjoy Bryce and Zion (where I got married ;)

Karen B. said...

The red looks great with the vivid blue of the water.

Deana said...

Awesome page & photos!!! And yay for your little swimmer! Too cool that it doesn't affect her asthma!!

Kim said...

awesome double You make them look so easy to do!

Virginia L. said...

Love love this two-page layout! The yummy paper are made for the lovely photos (and vice versa)! Enjoy your time away and have fun hiking!

Alice Wertz said...

wow! your girl is amazing! no wonder you are a proud mom! beautiful layout as always, Jing-JIng! hope you have a wonderful weekend! =)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Awesome double pager!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! Stunning!