Monday, August 20, 2012

Kungfu Hero and CK Winner

I am happy and relieved to report that the fitness challenge at work is officially over. With it also went all my motivation for daily additional workouts.  I cannot find it deep down inside myself to go the extra mile, literally.  Back to one hour a day and look I even had time to scrapbook!  I think I have gained a couple of pounds and before anyone says "muscle," let me debunk that myth immediately: I ate more than I burned.  It won't be as easy to stop eating extra like it is to stop working out extra.

So yes I finally did some scrapbooking this weekend!  I cut into the Hopscotch collection by Fancy Pants Designs.  There are so many fun patterns in this collection that one layout from the next could look significantly different!  Here I did not use any of the pinks found in the PPs in this collection.

I layered the photos atop of some new cuts I bought in the Silhouette store that are clipboards.  I think they will be extremely handy for school projects in the future.  The word "hero" is also a cut using the Cameo.  I'm actually having a little bit of Cameo problems right now. I hope technical support will be able to assist me.  Wish me luck!


Here is a close-up of the title and the little cute birdie from the It's the Little Things collection. The colors work rather well with the layout here.  

Before I go, Isha is the winner of the CK magazine give-away.  Isha, please leave another comment with your email address so I can get in touch with you!  Congrats!
Have a wonderful week everyone!

13 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

This is adorable, Jing Jing! I was so busy looking at the fun clipboard shape of the photos that I didn't see the pictures themselves at first.....and then laughed out loud when I did! Too fun! Really love your design with this cute line. Loving the twine framework, too!

Nathalie said...

Oooh, I love the colors of this page, a bit of old print and distressed look make it extra sweet! The photos are just the cherries on top :)

I thought about you this weekend when we had a two hour long Zumba celebration at my gym, I was pooped after!!! ;)

Isha said...

Hi Jing Jing...Thanks a ton for picking me for this special magazine. A friend sent me this issue as a surprise. Please choose another person, I am sure so many ladies would like to have this issue. Its so special. Thanks once again.

igupta06@gmail.com

Karen B. said...

Great use of tags and scallops, an unlikely combo that you make look so good.

Kim said...

totally lovin your twine border on this one!

alexandra s.m. said...

Bravo Isha!
Love your page, elle est vraiment trop rigolote ta Petite ;-)

lotte chew said...

she is so cute !!
nice layout

Alice Wertz said...

those fun photos just make me smile!=) the clipboard cut outs are so cute, too! love them for the photos. love this fun layout, Jing-Jing!

Christie Bryant said...

What a fantastic layout!!! SUPER cute!!!
Whew, I was wondering when the "workout queen" would set her crown down for a semi-rest. :)

Charlene said...

Adorable!! The picture crack me up!!! What a fun line and I like the twine around the page!!

Deana said...

Bahahaha! You crack me up.

One work-out a day is more than enough. And who cares if you ate more than you worked-out... let alone scrapbooked. You rocked that challenge, girl! I say... be dang proud of that. The end.

But seriously. Muscle = awesome. Ignore the scale.

Jona Panesa said...

oh, its so cute!!! its been a while since I have visited your blog.

Courtney K said...

i know i've said it before - but your girls are just too cute.