Friday, April 20, 2012

Let's Do Pink

It's always a pleasure to be invited back as a guest designer with a former team.  You know your work is appreciated!  This Friday, I am doing just that for SRM Stickers.  Using SRM Stickers for me is quite natural especially for cardmaking! In this Doodlebug sugar and spice card, I used an SRM border sticker and a sentiment sticker.

I have to say, these new Doodlebug baby collections are so cute, I can't get enough of them.  For some reason, they are particularly cute for cards and I will have quite an array of them to post here!  New material is always good, right?
I have realized that I really am not fond of doing "event pages," but the photos are taken and printed, so I sometimes force myself to complete them just so they are "in the books."  Here I used some papers from the Fancy Pants Beach Babe collection and leveraged the existing lines in the paper to add the SRM Stickers' border stickers.  She does love her books, that precocious child of mine... :)

Here is a close-up of the SRM stickers, the rubon horsie from Fancy Pants' Childish Things collection and of course some fun buttons too. 

The weekend is finally here and I will be feverishly working on projects again!  In my spare time, I continue to plow through the "Ice and Fire" series. And oh, let's not forget playing iPad games :)  Have a great one! 

10 comments:

Keri said...

I agree, event pages are difficult to commit to getting done, but I'm always glad when I finally buckle down and get one "in the books" too! :)
The SRM stickers definitely pair well with the cute Doodlebug for the card, and I like how you added in the stickers to the large journaling block on the birthday page.

Virginia L. said...

Love your guest design work over SRM!! You are rock star!!

Pearl said...

Congrats on the GDT for SRM! Doodlebug is just too adorable whatever theme they have! Cool! You have time for iPad games huh? The only game I'm playing still is diamond dash !

alexandra s.m. said...

Super production de rose! Ta grande fille pousse si vite aussi!!! et bravo pour le GDT!!

Denise Price said...

Both projects exude cuteness!

I really like how you used the shaped paper on the layout--both the way you cut it in two pieces, and the way you used it as a giant journaling space. Cool!

Alice Wertz said...

love it when you make cards, Jing-Jing! super cute and a fab design. it's a darling layout, too. love all the cute sticker details. fabulous work as always. have a lovely weekend creating! =)

Deana said...

Oh. My. That page ROCKS!

Karen B. said...

Such a cute display of pink!

Audrey Pettit said...

Congrats on the guest design gig for SRM, Jing Jing! That is indeed fabulous! Love your fun creations. Your baby card is so darn cute. And fabulous layout, too. :)

Christie Bryant said...

Well, you rocked this event page!!!