Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Front Porch Kits - Nature's Charm

Front Porch Kits is back with its first kit for 2012:  Front Porch Kits March Kit: Nature's Charm. It is a jam packed kit as usual, just check out all that is included in the kit in the picture on the left!

The shades of green in the kit are my favorite colors so I had a ton of fun creating with this kit.  My go-to photos in my stash are always from my garden. It's a refreshing break from the bleakness outside!  April is not too far behind and there's anticipation in the air... the planting season will begin soon enough!  We added blueberries into our gardens last year so we look forward to a bigger harvest this year! 
My title is cut with the Perserves cartridge with my Cricut.  I love a no-brainer title sometimes, lol.  The gingham and the weather worn boards convey such a homey feeling to me, no wonder I love this kit so much!  I hope you go and check it out at the Front Porch Kits!

Unrelated to scrapbooking, Second Child got a new do at the salon last night. We were able to get three 10-inches locks to be donated to Pantene's beautiful lengths program. We are pleased that her beautiful hair can be used for a good cause.  And this mother is very thankful to say: Tangled No More! lol.

20 comments:

Michelle said...

This is the perfect kit for your photos! Beautiful page. I love the weathered wood paper!!!! I LOVE blueberries and going blueberry picking. We drive down to Maiden Rock, WI each year. Then hop over the Miss. River and bum around Red Wing. I would love to have blueberry bushes in my yard. We do have about a dozen raspberry bushes though. I too am already thinking gardens. :) Can't wait.

Keri said...

Love the little one's new 'do...and the blueberry photos are a perfect match for the palette of that Front Porch kit...definitely makes me excited for our blueberries to begin blossoming this spring too! :)

Denise Price said...

Wow, I love the natural look of that kit. Your LO is great, and it makes me hungry for blueberries. :)

Christie Bryant said...

Wow! What a gorgeous kit! I love what you did with it, you're layout it fabulous!
Your daughter's hair cut is darling, she's adorable!
xoxo

Charlene said...

What a cute new do! That is a wonderful program!!! And OMG is is page so wonderfl,I love the wood paper alot and Yum, LOVE blueberries! I eat a ton of them :-) So if I start looking blue....its the berries :-)

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Awww, what a sweet layout! Love it!!!

What a wonderful new "do" for your sweetie too! Love that you were able to donate all of that pretty hair too!

Debbie said...

The contents of the kit are perfect for your pictures! What a great layout! Your little one looks adorable with the new "do" . .

Karen B. said...

What a sweet haircut for your little girl! And as always a great page too!

Sandi Cl~ said...

I am so in love with this LO .. I feel a sketch coming on .. those pp are perfect for your garden photos. Off to see the kit up close .. oh, love the new hair-do.. what a cutie@

Virginia L. said...

Love the textures and colors! Those woodgrain are simply beautiful! Another FAB layout!Your darling daughter is so cute with her lovely new short hair! ADORE!

Kim said...

ooooo this one is different love that woodgrain paper, matches perfectly with your photo..!!

Deana said...

Oh my, how I'd love to have blueberries in our backyard! And how awesome about the hair donation! Her new "do" is adorable!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Beautiful work with that kit, Jing-Jing, and that's so sweet that your daughter donated her beautiful hair!

Nathalie said...

Wow! Les couleurs de ce kit sont vraiment fabuleuses et si riches! J'aime beaucoup la page que tu as créé avec! Ta petite fille est vraiment adorable avec sa nouvelle coupe de cheveux (j'attends une page sur le sujet d'ailleurs! ;)

Jennifer Larson said...

Doesn't she look cute!

And I love the berry LO. I'm a sucker for fruit on a page. Don't ask me why.

Alice Wertz said...

those blueberries look so yummy! beautiful layout! your girl looks fabulous in her new 'do! thanks for the link to the donation organization. i have mine from my last trip to Taiwan. hope they'll take it! =)

alexandra s.m. said...

Une page si belle si tranquille avec ces belle teintes...
et puis ta fille ets absolument ADORABle avec sa nouvelel coupe de cheveux!

Patricia said...

adore this page... adore the blackberries and the colors of the beautiful Nature.. This page is awesome!

Aubree said...

Love the mix of paper designs on this one...great colors for these pixs as well! Good to see you putting that cricut to use...it'll be collecting some dust once that Cameo arrives :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Fabulous page! Love that photo arrangement, and I totally agree about the gingham and worn wood being so homey and inviting.
And second child look adorable with her new "do". How wonderful of her to donate her locks to such a great cause. :)