Friday, November 11, 2011

She Got Style...

Today is Veteran's Day in the U.S..  We salute all our veterans and armed services members. Thank you for your services to this country!

I am still working my way through the Sweet Peach Crop Shop's November kit. Here is a layout using a couple of favorite photos of Second Child.  She really is adorable, especially when her hair is just pristinely done by Nabu :)
This layout was started because I wanted to try a flag banner like this.  It looked pretty much as I envisioned it so that's good. They are layered with 3-d foam adhesives and then I added the buttons, the rubon butterfly and bits of pearls. I am happy with the results!
Here is a close-up picture of the little title.  These Sassafras letters actually came in the October kit but they work very well here for my layout :)

The weekend is upon us and I am actually having a day off.  We are headed to Ikea to hopefully find some furniture for the kids' room.  I might get a few things to organize my scrapbook room.  At this point, I need to purge more than I need to organize.  I am not good at either of these two things!  sigh...  Happy weekend to you all!

25 comments:

Alia said...

Love love love love love!!!

Charlene said...

LOve every little detail....The banners are so cute!!!! Great Crate page!!! And your dd is so precious!!

Emily Leiphart said...

Squee! Absolutely darling. I'm swooning over those gorgeous banners at the bottom. LOVE what you do, Jing-Jing!

Virginia L. said...

Utterly adorable!! LOVE LOVE the colors and banners! This is to be one of the cutest layout from you..well, there are SO many. This one is definitely one of my favorites!

Michelle said...

Love the banner and the rosette border. It is just an adorable page. I miss having a little girl to dress up and fix their hair. I hope your trip to IKEA was successful and you found what you were looking for. Too funny to read that, as I almost headed out there today. :)

Karen B. said...

Good luck with your purging and organizing, and your little girl is sweet and so is your layout.

Sandi Cl~ said...

I LOVE it ... the banner is fabulously liftable!

alexandra s.m. said...

Superbe page!
J'aime beaucoup toutes ces étiquettes qui reprennent les barrettes de ta fille ;-)

Bonne chance à Ikea!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, wow, wow! Look at that banner! LOVE! And what fabulous photos, too. This is beautiful, Jing Jing!

Scrapowe Sosasowisko said...

Sweet LO. I love this photo! The banner is perfect!

Nathalie said...

Your banner is a success! I love it and I love the mix of colors = makes for a happy page with your adorable daughter :)

liana suwandi said...

lovely and what a cute banner, i might scraplift this one :)

Pearl said...

sweet sweet ! love the banner idea and of course the adorable pics !!

webmosterhelene said...

Oh really love this layout!! So sweet!

Courtney K said...

yes - she is quite stylish. and so is that banner!

Deana said...

CUTE page, CUTE banner & CUTE hair! Love this one!

Debbie said...

Fabulous layout!!! Adorable pictures and banners!!! Love it!

Denise Price said...

I'm loving the banner! Great colors and layering here as well.

Keshet said...

Love this! The colors pop so well against the denim background!

Patricia said...

quelle page adorable...

Christie Bryant said...

Her hair looks so cute! Love it!
Totally have to scrap-lift the banner! LOVE IT!!!

Janine K said...

Love all the little flags under the photo on this

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Your flag banner is fabulous. Love the design. Must try this soon. :)

Agata said...

Oh it's excellent! LOVE this banner!!! And pics of your dd are so great!

Blossom inch said...

awesome pics of your girl and nice shot. Love the layout and very nice.