Sunday, September 25, 2011

Hello Fall and Xbox and a Layout

Fall is officially here and we are experiencing some lovely weather right now. It won't be long before the frigid fingers of winter grab ahold of us for six months :) In one week, I head out to Anaheim for a work conference so I'm trying to get caught up with stuff at home and scrapping. My dad ambushed us with an Xbox and that might have much to do with my lack of posting as well. I say ambush because it would have been nice to be given even a hint that such a thing is coming in the house before it was unleashed and the kids told that it was their Christmas gift this year.  Oh well :)

Here is a layout I did this summer. I just loved this Days of Summer collection by Simple Stories! I just wanted to cut into it and make stuff because these are such fun papers!  It's a little busier than what I typically do, but it sure was fun to make :)
Oh yes, let me lament again over my Cricut, lol, at this point, it's like why don't I just shut it and get another one, eh? lol.  Love this laundry line in the Country Life cartridge!
A couple of Maya Road flowers over a Maya Road kraft doily.  Cute stuff!
I had a very productive weekend scrapping wise and I look forward to sharing some projects later this week!  Until then, have a great week!

25 comments:

Sue said...

Love your layout, Jing-Jing! It's so cheery and your dd looks so sweet. :)

Michelle said...

Jing-Jing, Your Vikes did it again!! I hear they botched up the game again this weekend. I didn't watch. I was out cutting back hostas and cleaning up what is left of the garden. I am glad you had a good scrappy weekend. It will be two years this Christmas that we were ambushed with a wii from my FIL. :) I hear you on that one. Your LO is beautiful!!! Yes, different from your other LO's.. but I love it. Your daughter is beautiful!!!

Karen B. said...

Beautiful and elegant layout, perfect for your pictures.

Nathalie said...

Elles sont trop belles, ta page et ta fille! J'aime beaucoup le contraste que les kraft doilies apportent à l'ensemble!

Beth Hallgren said...

Lovin' this one! The yellow paper behind the photos tones down the busy red check. Love the check with the "laundry", feels very country :)Your daughter is going to be a heartbreaker!

Blossom inch said...

JJ, this is such a beautiful page, lovely pics of your DD, that papers are gorgeous and the laundry line is awesome...love the busy look of this page and yet so beautiful!

alexandra s.m. said...

Quelle belle page si bien construite avec tout plein de merveilleux détails!!
Bravo Jing-Jing!!

Tracy said...

Your layout is so beautiful. Such cute photos
We are big video gamers in our house...I can't play guitar hero anymore as I have been known to stay up most of the night, and my family wakes up to me being a rock star, lol.

Sandi Cl~ said...

Lovin' this page! Great colors and cute photos! Yep, just buy a new E. It can keep the Xbox company during the day!

Pearl said...

No 2 child is looking just soo gorgeous here ! interesting choice of xbox by your dad unless of course you already have the Wii. lol

Kim said...

OOOOO I am sooo in lve with tha t little clothes line of clothes floating across your page!!! it totally rocks!!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! How cute is this?! Gorgeous, Jing Jing! I just love that Simple Stories line, too. Just picked up their Christmas line this weekend. :) Love your design here and photo arrangement. That clothesline is so darn sweet!

liana suwandi said...

ahhh... you make me jealous JJ! I miss Fall already, this layout is berry berry cute and your dd is so pretty.

Angi @ CokiePop said...

I know the kiddos loved that XBox. Your page is super adorable. :)

Christie Bryant said...

Cute layout Miss Jing-Jing!
Love everything you do!
P.S. Love that laundry line too!

Charlene said...

LOVE the page! The clothes line is great! I have this paper and have never used it...What's with that??? Have a wonderful week :-)

Agata said...

That laundry line is the cutest! And so is your daughter! It may be busy but everything works perfectly well together in this layout!

Deana said...

That is just simply adorable. Loving the little clothes line! Can't wait to see what you accomplished over the weekend!

Denise Price said...

Cute LO--I especially love the bright colors and the cute clothesline. Hope that you'll soon be able to fix/replace your Cricut--must be frustrating to be without it.

Lisa Dorsey said...

This layout just makes me happy Jing-Jing! Love the combination of patterns on here!

Virginia L. said...

Amazing placements of photos and embellishments...I am amazed at your LO time after time! That Xbox thingy ( we didn't dare to have them)is fun and addictive --much like scarp-booking and card-making! Have fun!

Patricia said...

very beautiful...

Alice Wertz said...

i adore this one, Jing-Jing! yummy summery colors and that die cut laundry line is fabulous! super layout as always. have a beautiful week and enjoy the weather! =)

teacher jessy said...

You rock the simple stories papers!! Gosh this is beautiful!

Jona Panesa said...

gorgeous as always!