Thursday, August 25, 2011

It Is "Time to..."

The latest Front Porch Kits is live and you can order it here

How cute is this graphic?  There are so many pretty colors in the kit and uber adorable embellishments! 

I am a little excited to share this layout because I personally like it a lot!  As for strawberry picking this year, we went as far as our own backyard.  It was almost unthinkable but due to crazy weather patterns and even crazier June schedules, we did not make it to a strawberry farm this year as a family!  So this is it for strawberry picking and its associated layouts for 2011: just a few beauties from our modest patches in the yard. These berries came from an "ever bearing" type and here we are at the end of August and they are still fruiting.  Just last night, First Born had five beautifully red ones for snack!  In the photos, Second Child obliged me with holding up the berries and looking adequately cute, lol.
Included in the kit was a set of Pink Paislee mistable chipboard letters. The resist part of these chipboards make them extra fun to use.  I didn't spray the letters, that would waste all kinds of precious mist, lol. I just "painted" the letters with my finger :)  I was too lazy to get out a paint brush!  And check it out, the Unity strawberries make another appearance, so perfect for my topic, eh? :) 
Anyhoo, the kit is up and the gallery should be updated in the next couple of days.  Get yours and enjoy!

Before I go, check out this utterly hilarious but useful Photoshop Tutorial in Rap, lol! Quite funny stuff :)

19 comments:

Karen B. said...

Beautiful! Love that pink color of the layout. The video is funny!

Kathy Martin said...

What a sweet and darling page! Love it!

Deana said...

Awesome page and even more awesome that you're now growing your own strawberries! Going to have to watch the video on my laptop...can't get it to open on my iPad.

Charlene said...

Hilarious video!!!!! Thanks for sharing :-) and the LO>>>>>SPECTULAR!!!!!!

jamie said...

adorable.
adorable.
you are so adorable.
will your be making jam with them there berries?
and yes. that kit is very sweet.
~j

Virginia L. said...

AW... what can I say about the photo and the layout!? TOTALLY ADORABLE!! The video is too funny :)

papertrails leaver said...

I love the color red so naturally was drawn right into your fabulous layout! Those strawberries look delic! totally adorable page!

alexandra s.m. said...

superbe page!!
Bravo et j'aime aussi beaucoup la précédente et l'humour de ton mari ;o)

Alice Wertz said...

that photo of your girl is just too cute and so prefect for a commercial. the association of strawberry eaters ad? LOL! love the pretty layout and that video is too funny! have a beautiful weekend! =)

Audrey Pettit said...

Cute, cute page, Jing Jing! You so rock the strawberry layouts. :) Love those little Unity berries. Love your journaling circle outlined with the floss, too. Awesome colors and blocked design. Love it!

Keshet said...

SO cute, JJ! Your little one has the cutest smile!

sarah said...

LOL to the rap. :)

...and how awesome that you have berries of your own. cute pics of the girls. they're growing up so fast.

hugs,
sarah.

Beth Hallgren said...

Love the bright colors! My kids were appalled with the video :}} (Don't worry, they are 13 & 15)

Tanya Tahir said...

Gorgeous page! I wish I could grow strawberrie in my backyard. Love the photo of you and hubby in the previous post too!

Courtney K said...

i am so jealous of those strawberries - my absolute favorite food ever. and we get the grossest mushiest ones here in the stores in ny. strawberries are the one thing that makes me want to move back to cali!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Oh, what an adorable page, Jing-Jing! And that video is so fun! TFS!

Christie Bryant said...

What an adorable photo of your daughter!!! LOVE your layout!!!
That video is hilarious!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Love that rap video. LOL And EEEK...this page is soooo super sweet. :)

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh.. look at those berries!!! YUM! What kind of berry plants did you get? I would love to have some big berries next year. Ours were pretty little. I need to look around better at Gerten's next summer. Your page is so so cute.. like always. :)