Thursday, June 30, 2011

Front Porch Kits Cards!

It just dawned on me that I haven't posted any of the three cards I made with the Front Porch June kit - One Sunny Day, which is still available here.  So here they are.  Speaking of the Front Porch Kits, the new blog has been launched and you can find it here.  There was a garden glove challenge and the customer entries are so creative and fun!  Mine is still in the box, but don't nobody tell Lolly or Tracy!! lol. 

All right, so I must rave about these yellow balls again. I still don't know where I can get some of these adorable things.  They are tiny foam balls in yellow.  Seriously, how cute are they?  I died and went to cuteness heaven upon seeing them in the kit!
These fabric yoyo's are made from the fabric pieces included in the kit. The colors are so vibrant and fresh, I really do enjoy them so very much.  It's been forever since I've done any distressing of the edges, so I gave it a whirl here.  Really, it's an easy card, other than having to make those yoyo's!  I am not about to get a new sewing machine that does these for you. My MIL's 40 year old sewing machine is doing just fine! lol.
One last card and this one uses My Favorite Things' stacked die again.  This time I used the negative and the opening was perfect for the Bazzill Basics sticker. It's pretty cool that everything I have used here with the exception of the floss came from the Front Porch Kits' June kit.  It really is the ultimate full service kit!  
That's it from my neck of the woods.  I must admit that I did not do the palette release for the Color Room this week.  But please stop by later this evening at the Color Room to check out all the inspiring work done by all the artists there.  A long weekend is upon us for those of us living in the U.S..  I wish you and yours a happy weekend and lovely 4th of July! 

15 comments:

Mel said...

These are all absolutely beautiful!! Love your style:)

curlyqmosaics said...

Beautiful cards! I saw the "love" one awhile back at Front Porch Kits and adored it! You are right, those little yellow balls come right out of cuteness heaven! :)

Karen B. said...

Those little yellow things are neat, especially in the application that you've got them in. Great cards!

Alice Wertz said...

fabulous cards, Jing-Jing! love love the details and designs. you are amazing, girl! =) have a fabulous long weekend!

Pearl said...

lovely treat seeing these cards !

I guess you can the cute foam balls with candy ??? eeks !

Angi @ CokiePop said...

I love everything in yellow. :) Your cards are adorable. Must check out those kits. :)

Tanya Tahir said...

Gorgeous cards, JJ! Wow those little balls really are so very cute and I love your yoyo flowers!

Larajc said...

cute as a button they are! As always!

Christie Bryant said...

Awesome cards! You are so great at layouts AND cards. I always struggle with handmade cards. Yours are GREAT!

Deana said...

Gorgeous cards! Those little yellow balls are adorable in that heart, too! Happy 4th!

Belinda said...

Fun cards! Love the fun yellow ball things! So cool!

Patricia said...

what a beautiful choice of colors... like it!

Mandie said...

love these cards, jing jing!

Courtney K said...

super fun cards Jing-Jing!!

Emily Leiphart said...

LOL, I remember the last time you raved about those yellow balls! I want to pop them in my mouth but they're not edible, are they? They sure look it!! Love all your cards!