Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bright and Beautiful WIP Kit

Swoosh, time goes flying by... and it's now June!  Typically, it's just a couple of weeks away from strawberry picking season, I wonder if it would be a little later this year since we got a late start on spring and everything.

It has taken me till June to finally run outside, and boy do I ever hurt?  No treadmill, no elliptical machine, and apparently not even Body Pump can prepare me for that first jarring run outdoors!  To my surprise, I have sore sore sore leg muscles.  I would understand it more if I am not in the studio three times a week doing Body Pump, but apparently, you need a complete full body workout to cover your full body.  Why is exercising and keeping in some facsimile of "shape" so difficult?

It is June so I can share some projects from WIP's kit. You can still purchase the kit here to get a box of bright, cheerful, and beautiful papers delivered to you! These were taken from the first trip to the park in 2011 back in April.  I guess the kids got outdoors a lot sooner than I did :)
I am indeed completely addicted to My Favorite Things' new stackable dies and stamps, so here is another card combining the WIP kit and the dies, stamps, and an SRM Sticker sentiment. Let's just say these sets will make more appearances on this blog in the next week or so, lol.  Thank you for visiting and stay tuned for more complaints about my sad state of Running ordeals, lol.

24 comments:

Angi @ CokiePop said...

What a fun page and card. Love the happy & bright colors. :)

Virginia L. said...

Love the bright and sweet colors! Very unusual to see such girlie color palette from you--love it! that card is lovely!I agree...the total body workout is impossible..it will take at least 3-4 hours to work every inch of the muscle-for me anyways! Enjoy the outdoor! Summer is VERY short here!

Kathy Martin said...

How awesome! Love all the circles in your page and the bright colors of both projects! :)

Karen B. said...

So bright and fun and happy! I can see the smiles even in the paper!

Charlene said...

Ummmm hello?? CARDS??? YOU rock those to lol!!!!! My Birthday's in July (hint hint) lol!! Beautiful LO too!! I love the girly palette!!!

Alice Wertz said...

love those happy and delightful colors and your design is fab! so beautifully balanced. both the layout and the card are super! LOVE! that's why i stopped exercising. LOL! i can't take the pain afterwards. =) although i should really be doing some.... =)

Sandi Cl~ said...

Jing-Jing! You've done great things with this kit. And I do believe that I am more in love with the card than the layout although are fabulouso! So, are ready for the shower yet?

Aubree said...

Fun layout!! Did I tell you we went strawberry picking last weekend? Need some new layout ideas for those pixs so get picking, would you?!?!

deana said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love all the circles on that page & the card ROCKS! Hope your soreness ends soon! :-)

Pearl said...

fabulous layout with all that fun EP papers & patterns !!! LOVE!!!

jamie said...

the stackable stamp is ever so fun. i have to go looky.
way to go with purple. i bow at the feet of purple enablers.
and you are running too? every where i go people are running. it is have an effect on me...
~j

Keshet said...

Love the fun, bright colors! Are you going to CHA Summer, JJ?

Debbi Tehrani said...

I just adore what you did with this kit, Jing-Jing! Love the movement on that page with all the circles--so happy and whimsical!

Angela said...

loving the bright, fun colors...and the cascading slide photos....BRILLIANT!

Kim said...

ooooo how fun is tha ttop layout and I totally love the design of your card I am going to so steal that idea!!!

MommaSaid said...

Good Morning! I was referred to your blog (and Color Room gallery) by Eila Sandberg. It was a great recommendation -- your pages and cards are so fun and full of great ideas. I look forward to reading and seeing more.

Audrey Pettit said...

I've got to give you a ton of credit for working out at all, Jing Jing. I'm such a lazy bum.......I do nothing. :(
Love your fun projects. Talk about happy, happy papers and colors. Love all the circles on your page, and love that tag. And fabulous card. I'm totally loving those stackable dies you've been showing.

Christie Bryant said...

What a sweet page and lovely card! Love the circles!

As for running...I bow down to you. You amazing me, sore muscles and all.

Heather Jacob said...

what a divine card ... so bright, happy and sweet... you are soooooooooo clever and talented ...
love your work .. hugz x

Sue said...

Love those circles and how they complement the slide in the photo. :)

alexandra s.m. said...

C'est formidable, on a l'impression que ce kit, ces couleurs et ces papiers ont été crées pour tes photos!
Ta page et carte sont magnifiques!

liana suwandi said...

What a bright and happy color JJ!

teacher jessy said...

Love the small photos & the fun circles all around the layout! Such awesome colors too :)

Emily Leiphart said...

How cute! I love all those shots of your daughter coming down the tube slide. The colours of the papers are gorgeous and, well, must you enable me with more dies?!