Monday, May 30, 2011

Front Porch Kits Sneaks and Cards

I thoroughly enjoyed this 3-day Memorial Day weekend.  I had re-discovered my some of mojo while working with Front Porch Kits' June kit: One Sunny day.  I have lots of sneak peeks to share.
How about these colors? I personally can't get enough of the denim blues and yellow together :) 
Here are some sneak peeks from my projects this month.  Only three days till the kit reveal!

 I don't know where Tracy and Lolly found these yellow things, but I need MORE MORE MORE!!!
I also spent some time this weekend making cards for the upcoming bridal shower.  So far, I have at least three sets of cards to give away as prizes to the shower attendees.  I played a lot with a new set of stamps and Die-namics from My Favorite Things. I knew I had to have it when it was released earlier this month and it has been a tremendous set with such versatility!  Check these out!  How awesome are they?

Here are three cards I made using this fantastic stamp + die-namics set. I hope these will be fun prizes for guests at the bridal shower.  If nothing else, I had so much fun making these cards! 
I did also complete a couple of layouts this weekend.  Here's to hoping that my mojo is finding its way home and I will have more to share soon :) 

21 comments:

Karen B. said...

I think those cards would make a fabulous gift!

Sue said...

Lovely cards, Jing Jing. I especially like the shaped cut-outs.

Rhonda Merry said...

Cute projects JingJing. I love them all.

Sandi Cl~ said...

Can't wait to see the full reveal! Hey, those cards are great .. you've been holding out on us!

Alice Wertz said...

love the yummy colors in the kit! can't wait to see what you made! and wow! lucky attendees! your cards are fabulous and perfect for the shower prizes! fab work! now, i'll have to go and check out those dies.... =)

teacher jessy said...

The colors in the kit is just so pretty!!! I heart ur cards :)

Janine K said...

Your cards look fabulous! Still smiling that you are making lots of cards these days!!

Larajc said...

cute cards! I love the stamps too!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Adorable. Love the "Howdy Friend" card. :)

Keri said...

Wow, those dies are fantastic, love what you did with them, plus I'm loving those "yellow things" too and can't wait to see the full project you did with them, it looks awesome!

deana said...

Your sneaks look awesome! Can't wait to see the full reveal! The cards are adorable as always! Hope you had a great weekend, Jing-Jing! :-)

Keshet said...

LOVE the blue and yellow combo!

Audrey Pettit said...

Sounds and looks like your mojo has kicked into high gear, Jing Jing! Love those cards you created for shower gifts. You've got me drooling over those stacked dies. WANT them!
And can't wait to see your full kit reveals. They look fabulous.

Emily Leiphart said...

Oohhh, what ARE those yellow things?! I'm so intrigued and can't wait to see the entire project! Those cards are amazing. What are you doing to me, tempting me with those awesome MFT dies and stamps? I just love how you used them!!

Jennifer Larson said...

Gorgeous! I love those dies and stamps. Makes card-making easy! And I also love blue-green-yellow combo. So nice!

Pearl said...

Hear, hear on the lack of mojo ! ho hum things are these days ! no juicy news to spill !!! ack !

Those Front Porch Kit sneaks look like great fun !!

& oooo ! you are tempting me with those stamp & die sets !!! fun cards for sure !

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous work, Jing-Jing!!! And oh my! I love those yellow things! Don't quite know what the are... but I love 'em! :D

Kim said...

you always rock the cards Jing Jing, and I must say those sneaks are GORGEOUS!!!!

Tanya Tahir said...

what sweet sweet sweet COLOURS!! Love the denim blue and yellow. And cuuute cards too :)

alexandra s.m. said...

Je salive complètement...trop beau!

TFS ~

ElaineH said...

I loved all your projects from this months kit. I loved the little yellow balls too...but those babies had some static electricity in them.