Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sweetly Smitten

I've had the privilege of participating in the Sweet Peach Crop Shop's Anniversary fun.  I worked with its anniversary kit you see here.  It's not the first time that I have gushed over these adorable kits and this won't be the last either!  Just this past weekend I opened up the November 2010 kit again and was reminded just how much I adore these kits as a customer!
My kids are so used to being asked to pose that they now pose without being asked.  I imagine that habit will go away and I will get angry NO's whenever I pull out my camera.  For now, thank you Super Model!
This is a little banner using the Studio Calico Countryside tags.  I had only two so I cut one out of Cosmo Cricket's paper as well.  I sewed the tags onto the layout.  I think I like that look.  Again, if only I can outsource sewing to my parents when they come back, lol.
Here is a layout about me and my current exercising routine.  When you write it down like that, it looks truly pathetic!  The routine has been changed up already as our schedules evolve around First Born's swimming practices.  Tuesday she started the "Strokes and Turns" class for competitive swimming.  I was far from impressed with the instruction mostly because I really did not see much of any...  You would think that I would have thousands of pages of her swimming and her meets, but I hardly have any photos!  Maybe this summer when the swimming is outdoors, I can take a few decent photos.  After all, I might need a new obsessive scrapbooking topic besides strawberries... 


I skipped out on my Wednesday's cardio, for now I'm going to blame the snow we got yesterday.  I should be running outside by this time in April, but it's still too cold.  Can I also blame the snow for the cookie eating?? I think I will blame DH for making them, oh well... lol.

25 comments:

scrapopotamos said...

I think your exercise routine is FABULOUS! When compared to mine, you are an olympic athlete.

Monday: come home from work, take a nap.
Tuesday: repeat.
Wednesday: repeat.
You get the idea!

Adorable use of SC rubons! But so strange to see you dedicate a page to pumpkins and not strawberries? Don't tell the Strawberries, they will be worried!

Gaspegirl said...

Great exercise routine and way to scrap it!! Now that would be combining passions for me... it may just be the "thing" that could get me started again.

But not likely... sadly between work, children and exercise there is little time for anything else. But it works for me - for now.

Make it a great day!

Moonie said...

Love this layout. Love all the colors.. has got a real catch of the eye. and routine.. sounds great to me.. Life is good even with routines xx

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous layout for your DD!!The flowers are DARLING! I love the fun layout of yours! The snow is making me FAT...yup, I blame the snow, too!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Awww so adorable. Love those yellow flowers.

I need to start exercising too. You are motivating me.... :) :)

Christie Bryant said...

Jing-Jing! Both these layouts are fabulous! I love the stitching in the first one and those sweet Studio Calico flowers, I've used them in a layout or two also. Love them!
And you workout schedule is something you should be proud of! At least you're working out. I'm only getting 2-3 days a week in. I need to be MUCH better.
Love the shimmerz on your layout too, the star is awesome!

Keri said...

Love all the SC goodies in that Sweet Peach kit, Jing-Jing, plus lovin' your pose in the LO about your exercise! :) Lookin' trim and fit, girl!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, what fabulous pages! I just love your style, Jing Jing! Your little DD is so sweet! Love her photos with the pumpkin. Adorable banner you stitched, too. And love your workout page. First of all, good for you for doing it, and second, awesome design, girl!

deborah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pearl said...

adorable pics all - of mother & daughter ! lol . sounds like a fantastic kit for you again !

liana suwandi said...

Hey JJ,
lol i know you had to wait to 10 months at P to get highlight :) Anyway....you always bring smile on my face (everytime I read your comment), THANK YOU dear.

Are you kiddin' me? you're not only smart, funny, creative but really olympic athlete! 2 thumbs up!!! BTW, your DD is a doll.

deana said...

Great idea to scrap your exercise routine! That inspires me!

Love, love, love both pages, too! That is definitely one cute kit!

And snow?! Yuck!!!

Larajc said...

as always, adorable projects! I loved the projects of OA today too!

Janine K said...

You are such a crack up JJ!! That Routine LO picture just makes me laugh, especially in context of the muscles bulging out that you mentioned! Great LO's.

Melanie said...

Love your layers of tags. The banner idea is awesome--I will be using that :)

Don't feel that your exercise routine is pitiful because at least YOU have one! (which is better than I can say)

Enjoy your weekend :)

Keshet said...

wow, love these, jj! speaking of which, I should go exercise now....

Charlene said...

LOVF your 1st LO :-) Your DD is just the cutest!!! And I admire your exercise routing!! It beats sitting on your b___ like I do :-) Our doctors where I work just bought 119 employees pedometers lol!! (hint hint for me lol) Happy easter!!!!

Alice Wertz said...

i thought you are against layering of elements?? LOL! but they looks soooo good! those photos are so cute, too. especially the one with you in it. just precious and fun! fabulous layouts as always! have a wonderful weekend!

Kim said...

so wish my kids would pose, they turn away from the camera whenever it is out LOl, totally love your banner and the to die for misting in the second!

ellen s. said...

i love how you layered those tags.
and how fun! good idea with the routine!

Courtney K said...

the frame around the journaling in the first layout is perfect - love it. and look at you and your rockin bod!!

alexandra s.m. said...

J'aime énormèment le travail de mist et d ematière sur ta deuxième page! Tu me fais toujours rire en plus de ton talent de scrapeuse!!

Joyeuses Paques

Emily Leiphart said...

AWESOME!!! Your daughter is the cutest! I LOVE how you double-stitched those banners. As for you, JJ, your thighs are nowhere near huge but you do have a fabulous figure! Way to go on your fitness routine. I love that little rosette ribbon you added to your layout. You rock, girl! ;D

Heather Jacob said...

ooohhh such magical work here !!!!!!!!love it all .... fabulous ..hugz x

jamie said...

you are rocking the layering effect lately. love it!
keep eating those cookies if it contributes to causing me to pull out paper-loveliness and layer.
~j