Thursday, March 17, 2011

Shimmerz on Scrapbook.com

After over a week of battling the virus, I am now on the mend.  Thank you so much for your well wishes!  I will share a funny little story with you.  This past Sunday, a long time family friend called, and the conversation went like this:

JJ: Hello!
Sarah:  Hello?
JJ: Hello!
Sarah: Hello...  This is Sarah Anderson...
JJ: Oh hi Sarah, how are you? blah blah blah (launching into conversation)...
Sarah:  Is Jay or Jing-Jing home?
JJ:  !!!! 

LOL, that was how bad my voice was.  Sarah and I have only known each other for 20 years, LOL.

Enough about my virus and voice or the lack thereof...  I want to let you know that Shimmerz is now available at Scrapbook.com, click here to stock up from the entire line up of the Shimmerz products. I will say that I am extremely partial to Shimmerz Pearlz, my favorite color right now is Blue By YouLet's not forget the recently added Coloringz product line, No Yoking and Lime in da Coconut. These are seriously amazing colors. You can see Second Child wearing a Shimmerz t-shirt here :)

Okay, that's it from me for now, there'll be a blog hop with the Color Room later this evening, I hope to see you here :)

7 comments:

deana said...

Awful... :-(

Charlene said...

Glad your feeling better!! Yeah! I have shimmerz sitting in my scrapbook roon staring at me..saying, use me ,use me!!!

Keshet said...

Funny story, but I hope you get better soon!

scrapopotamos said...

Glad you are well again, but you know you tempt me with all things that sparkle!

KB said...

Jing-Jing, Hope that your feeling better soon! I just love all your adorable projects. Thank yo for your inspirations.

Stac said...

You have a way of always cracking me up! Love you!! Love Blue By U too!

Heidi Kelley said...

I'm glad you are on the mend, my friend!!!