Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Feelings Are Mutual

Just three months ago, Corrie posted a shipping special at Willows that caught my eye.  It was love at first sight and I'm slowly but surely working on the kits I bought in "one breath" (as the Chinese would say).  You can see the evidence here.  As it turned out, the feelings are mutual!  Corrie had asked me to be a part of the guest design team for the April anniversary celebration.  I am very excited and look forward to the fun month ahead with Sweet Peach Crop Shop.

Talk about other mutual feelings...  Helmar is having a guest designer call!  You can read all about the information here.  I started with Helmar by first entering their design team call and served as a guest designer last September. Then, there was the Flip for Helmar video contest that I went "all out" to win, lol, so embarrassing thinking back :) So yeah, I would encourage you to give this a try. 

Lastly, JBS... sigh... I was a star for a day... I still feel so shiny and bright two days later... :)  I get so emotionally vested in this hobby, it's so not my personality.  Life should be facts and logic, and then along comes scrapbooking, what a roller coaster ride!
I have all the chipboards Jenni Bowlin has ever designed. And yet indeed this is the first time I have ever allowed myself to use them.  I've been a huge fan of Jenni Bowlin products since her days with Lil Davis, so my stash is deep and wide :)  And really, here is the problem, now that I've used these chipboards, I don't "have" them any more, lol!  What a "dilemma," lol. 
Have a great Saturday my dear friends, gosh, I'm feeling all choked up and emotional!  It's not logical, it's not quantifiable, but it is...  now... off to Body Pump :)

26 comments:

sweet craf-tea chick said...

oh JJ, what a fabulous fabulous layout! i loooove the banner you've created with you oh-so-cutie-pettuties' photos! thanks for sharing and have a lovely weekend! *hugs* steph :)

curlyqmosaics said...

Such a beautiful layout! I love the Jenni Bowlin paper you used, and the picture banner is perfection!

deana said...

Congrats again on the JB guest spot! You certainly made her products look fabulous! Hope you had fun in Body Pump!

Sue said...

Love this layout with the little photo banner, Jing-Jing. And congrats on the JB GDT. :)

Alice Wertz said...

you should be proud, girl! so well deserved. absolutely fabulous layout! love love your photo banner. so cool and your girls are the cutest! LOOOOVE this! have a lovely weekend!

teacher jessy said...

Well done on all ur achievements!! You are doing so well! I love how you played with the photos on the banners! You are brilliant!! The colors are just awesome :)

Keri said...

Congrats on the Sweet Peach spot, love the look of their kits!
This is yet another flawless showcasing of JBS...I adore it.

Emily Leiphart said...

You are you so funny, Jing-Jing! I enjoy coming to your blog for the stories as much as your incredible artwork. I love the way you used the photos on the chipboard banner! Congrats on another guest spot. You are going to rock that one, too!!

Karen B. said...

A fantastic and very clever layout.

patricia said...

gorgeous layout!!!

Jocelyn said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this LO is stunning... I adore the colors and love what you did with the pics!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!! I just love Jenni!!!

Wishing you a great one!!!! :-)

TanishaRenee said...

Congrats on all of your happy scrappy news!! You are so very talented, I could spend all day looking at your work!

alexandra s.m. said...

Bravo Jing jing! J'adore ta page et les autres aussi!
Tu mérites toutes ces belles choses qui t'arrivent!!

bises~

Virginia L. said...

What a COOL layout! So cute and oh..so fun! You should be on the Helmar DT!! You have made the berand FAMOUS...at least I have never heard of Helmar until you posted that amazing video!!!! You ROCK!

Debbie said...

Your layout is so very elegant Jing Jing!!!! How clever to create a banner using pictures!!! Congrats on the JB guest spot!!! Excited that I will be working with you next month at Sweet Peach Crop Shop as I will also be a guest designer!!!!

Chantal said...

I absolutely adore your layout!!! Fantastic colours, design and a simply adorable title! :D

BTW: thanks for your comment on my blog - the transparency I used isn't Hambly but a free printable at the Graphics Fairy. They have some really cool stuff. My latest layout that I posted up today has this really cool chicken wire transparency from them too - it's really cool! :D

Cheers!

Chantal said...

ROTFL! I just realised how many times I said "Really Cool". Ha ha ha!!! :D

Kim said...

I saw this over on the JBS blog, I soo love it that banner is just way cool!

liana suwandi said...

look at you girly, so proud of you :)

Larajc said...

COngrats on Star for a Day! I saw it and I was happy for you! Adorable layout!

Charlene said...

You crack me up! I'm so so happy for your GD gig...you deserve it and your LO is spectular as always!! The banner is a great idea :-)have a Happy week!!!

Christie Bryant said...

This is such a lovely layout. I love JB and you ROCKED it woman! Seriously, this is one of my very favorites that you've done, the photos are precious and highlighted perfectly!
YOU'RE AWESOME!

Sherry Wright said...

Huge congrats, you do amazing work!! Have a great week. :)

Belinda said...

Oh how cute! Love the banner with your kid's photos! What an adorable idea! And yay for the JB GDT spot! How awesome!

Alice said...

LOVE this! the banner is perfect

Alia said...

Adore this layout! You inspired me to order some of that banner chipboard!!