Wednesday, February 2, 2011

with CHA behind me

I just want to buy buy buy!

The grand plan was to do CHA with Christine.  We even joked about how we were going to jump on our hotel beds and having a pillow fight!  But it was not to be.  I missed out some serious photo opportunities with her!

But...just like I told her... don't you worry about me!  I had a wonderful time at CHA!  As always, the people are the best part of going to the show.  Already, I can't wait to see everyone again! I have so many photos but after a couple of days of not posting because I can't decide what to post, here are just a few of them.

Crate Paper hit it out of the ballpark and then some miles beyond!  They also got me the badge to enter the show, so I got so many compliments on Crate Paper when people looked at my badge :)  Yeah, all I gots to say is BUY BUY BUY, and get out of my line! lol.


October Afternoon, gulp, what can I say?  Love at first sight, at second sight, at third sight, until no sight? Love.
Cosmo Cricket, I found you babe!  I need you babe!  I got you babe! Give it to me babe! 
Sassafras, love love love!!  Foldies are their innovative new product.  Why do the fussy cutting and 3-d popping when it's all done for you? I can't wait to BUY BUY BUY, lol. 
 Maya Road, take me, take me on your road please!  I'll hitchhike to find your road!! 

It's Chinese New Year Eve, the Rabbit Year is upon us!  To those of you who celebrate, though I do not myself, lol...
祝福您:新年大吉,一如既往,二人同心,三口之家,四季欢唱,五福临门,六六顺意,七喜来财,八方鸿运,九九吉祥,十分美满!

27 comments:

deana said...

I love all your FAVS!

And right now I'm wondering how many times you walked into a booth and said, "hi, I'm Jing-Jing Nickel" and they gave you free product...;-) You rock, girl....

Can't wait to see what you create after CHA!

sweet craf-tea chick said...

you're too cute, JJ! glad you had a wonderful time at CHA!
you don't celebrate Chinese New Year? i'll just wish you a happy new year's anyway :). kung hee fat choy! *hugs* steph :)

Keri said...

Love all these collections too, I'll BUY BUY BUY with you! :-) So glad you had a great time.

em said...

Some good stuff!!! :) Are you coming to Chicago this summer? We can hang out. ;)

Virginia L. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new stuff at CHA! Thanks for making me drool!! I wish I could just BUY BUY BUY !And last but not least, 祝福您:新年大吉,一如既往,二人同心,三口之家,四季欢唱,五福临门,六六顺意,七喜来财,八方鸿运,九九吉祥,十分美满!

Angie... by the said...

Oh wow Jing Jing! The photos are fabulous and I just see one thing missing. ME! I would love to visit with you there. I was going to go last year and the LSS I was designing for went under. :( Maybe someday, right! So glad you had a great time. Hugs!

Larajc said...

I would think that your fav's are mine too! I cannot wait to see some of these lines in person!

em said...

Looks great! I wish I could have been there!!

Jess said...

I so agree with your faves! That purse from Maya road is too cute! Looks like you had a great time!

Melanie said...

So much fun! Thanks for sharing the pics--love all of these fun new products.

aina said...

Guessing you had a wonderfull time at CHA!! Looking forward too see your creations of the new stuff! Have a nice evening :-)

Gaspegirl said...

WOW, looks yummy! Glad you had a good time!!

Charlene said...

I am drooling over the crate paper and all the other ones are pretty cool too!! I am hoping to go next year to meet all of my friends :-)...Thanks for sharing with us you little enabler you!!!! Cant wait to see your creations with all the new product!

JaniceAileen said...

You crack me up, girl! Loved meeting you! Looking forward to LOC sponsoring y'all this month!

And, yes, yes, yes, to all the gorgeousness you posted--my sentiments exactly!

Jocelyn said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY....I hear the money draining from my wallet as I type...I LOVE IT ALL!!!!

So glad you had such a great time!!!

Alice Wertz said...

drooooool.... thanks soooo much for the photos, Jing-Jing! the new October AFternoon goodies look so yummy! happy new year to you, too! =)

Rhonda Merry said...

I am in complete agreement with you JJ. Love the same lines you do. Sorry I missed you at CHA. I had fun too. We ordered lots of great stuff for our store. Can't wait for it to arrive.

Colette Bate said...

So, so happy you had a great time, girl! And, I can sooo see that October Afternoon red wagon embellishing one of your pages in the near future! Loads of good stuff here! Thanks for the photos!

Happy New Year! xoxox

Wendy Kwok said...

I love Crate Paper too!! And I want to see more pictures!!! PLS PLS PLS. LOL

Christie Bryant said...

Your favs are my favs! Thank you so much for sharing! So glad you had fun!!!

Tanya Tahir said...

They are allll my faves too! Luckily for me I have all three Cosmo Crickets lines right here at my house (and also one of the Pink Paislee lines)...so happy right now!! :D

Happy Chinese New Year to you! It's my year - the rabbit :)

Aubree said...

Oh, what fabulous new products....love that OA stuff! And Crate, oh,how will I ever decide what to buy??

So glad it worked out for you to attend. Very envious!!

teacher jessy said...

You are so fortunate to attend CHA with the talented Christine! I am sure u had tons of fun & rcv lots of goodies :)

teacher jessy said...

Oh yeah Xin Nian Kuai Le to you :)

Belinda said...

Looks like you had a great time anyways! I loved OA as well -- can't wait for some of that and Sassafras! Loved Crate Paper, that is definitely coming home to me! Did you see Echo Park's For the Record? Sigh. So much goodness!

Jennifer Larson said...

I was thinking buy buy buy too! We should scrap sometime soon.

Keshet said...

These were all on my list too!