Friday, February 4, 2011

More CHA photos...

How about more CHA photos?  Check out these adorable Fancy Pants chipboard birdies...
I'm moving into this Neighborhood with the Crate birdies!!!
Well, with all these plans with my adopted birdies, I think I will move into this birdie house using the Twig Line by Little Yellow Bicycle.  Does this line ever rock my little world!  I think my birdies and I will be very very happy there!

New templates from Crafter's Workshop.  Seriously, amazing stuff. I can't wait to try them!! 

New thickers...  the only kind of thicker I wanna get in my life.
If you love banners like I do... oh HELLO Fancy these Pants! 
 Sassafras Foldies!!  They are so so pretty!!
Jenni Bowlin Studio, oh sweetness me, can you hear me, can you hear me calling, can you hear me calling you?
Righto then, that wraps up my CHA photos.  It's Superbowl weekend!  I'll be watching the big game and cheering for no one in particular :)

18 comments:

Amanda Smith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jennifer Larson said...

I loved the templates too--so pretty!

Sandi Cl~ said...

So glad you posted all these yummy pix! Can't wait for the new stuff to start rolling in the front door! Take care!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Oh Jing Jing! Thanks so so much for making such effort to show us. I appreciate it so much. Everything looks so good there ..love those thickers too.

jacque4u2c said...

I nearly shorted our my keyboard from the drool running down my face from all these awesome photos from CHA - so envious!!!!

Pearl said...

hahahaha ! you are sooo in trouble with the Buy ! Buy ! Buy ! you go get 'em . grrl !

Julie said...

oh my goodness girl!!! i am so envious!!! love the pics we totally have thesame taste

Larajc said...

Great sneaks! BTW, you won on the AC blog, in case you didn't know! Oh, and Go Steelers!

jamie said...

i don't remember the jenni b on your wip post. ah! big sweet sigh. so pretty.
it is apparent you had a whole lot of fun at cha!

liana suwandi said...

Thanks for sharing your CHA with us JJ! enjoy your super bowl weekend :)

teacher jessy said...

I love the CHA pics & loving ur choices too!! Have a good weekend :)

Wati Basri said...

Oooohhhhh love everything I see:)
Thanks for sharing girlie!

Lori Gentile said...

Hey, I love the picture below of you in the Crate booth! So cute! You and I have very similar tastes in products. Everything you highlighted I'm looking forward to getting, as well!

just jennifer said...

love the pix! someday I hope to make it to one!

Nathalie said...

Thank you for sharing all these photos with us! I LOVE the Twig line as well!!!

Alice Wertz said...

thanks for sharing the photos!!

Barb P said...

Great tour -- thanks for sharing!!!!

Christie Bryant said...

I heart the banners...goodness! Always so many lovely goodies!!!