This week has been quite exhausting for me at work. That means I have little mental energy left when I get home so the blog has been on the backburner. However, this post should be relatively straightforward. I have finally received my copies of Create: Holidays 2010. Though it is not the holidays any more, it should be great timing to inspire you to scrap those holiday photos! To be entered for this giveaway, please leave me a comment on this post, just an "hi" would do :)
Now that was my small giveaway... meanwhile...
Karen Foster Design will be kicking off a week of sneak peeks starting on Monday. Be sure to stop back here to see some of the new collections being released at the upcoming CHA show and to enter the drawing to win one of four FABULOUS prizes! Each prize has a value of over $350 and is jam packed with goodies... check it out!
Here is a list of what is included in each of the four prize packages:
- FOUR brand new themed collections being debuted at CHA Winter 2011 (with all of the corresponding papers, stickers, and embellishments)
- FIVE of the themed collections released in October 2010 (including all of the papers and stickers)
- ONE High Society Paper Craft Stack with 84 sheets of coordinating black and white patterned papers (retail value $19.99)
- ONE 3-D Peek A Box (retail value $29.99)
- ONE Countdown Calendar (retail value $19.99)
- FOUR Assorted Pocket Notepads from our Stationery Collection (retail value $19.96)
- ONE Holiday Bottle It Up Kit
- ONE Harvest Bottle It Up Kit
- ONE Holiday Make N Tag Kit (retail value $15.99)
- TWO assorted Scrapper's Spools
- TWO assorted Tubes of Crazy Coil Brads
- THREE assorted Sports Themed Lil' Stacks
- TEN brand new Summer Themed Lil' Stacks
- ONE brand new Trinket Vintage Button Brads
- ONE brand new Flying THIN-ments Decorative Metal Brads
- ONE brand new Buds THIN-ments Decorative Metal Brads
- ONE brand new Bubbles Fancy Frame
- FIVE brand new Sports Themed Clear Stamp Sets (retail value $29.95)
- ONE Cancer Survivor Clear Stamp Set
- SIX packages of Swirl Burst Brads (one package of each color - retail value $29.94)
- ONE package of Metal Loopy Brads
- TWELVE packages of Birthstone Brads (one package for each month)
- ONE package of Black & White Bradlines
- ONE package of Screw Brads
- ONE package of Mini Screw Brads
- ONE package of Bloomin' Charms
for a total retail value of well over $350!
So... leave a comment here to win the Idea book, and check back on Monday next week for the Karen Foster Design giveaway!