Sunday, December 12, 2010

An Ode to Moss Green

So JJ, were you trying to kill us with the pea soup moss green?  Why, yes, I was.

I may have overdone it with the greens here.  I was actually going for that mostly green look, so I guess I succeeded wildly on that point alone, lol!

This month at the Color Room, we are featuring Purple Onion Designs stamps.  On this page, I used "What's the Point."  I love this set so much that I have turned into an emoticon to use at work.  It's so freaking hilarious, whenever a co-worker ask me who what when or why, I flash the image of all the finger pointing, seriously, hilarious!  Next time I will try it on the Bozzlady when she asks for something... on a second thought, better not, lol. 

My current reality is far from the greens, that's for sure!  We got 15 inches of snow at my house over the weekend.  Some suburbs got 22 inches! Minneapolis got 18 inches, enough to collapse the Metrodome, oy. DH has shoveled enough so one of our cars can get out.  It'll be tomorrow when he digs out the rest of the driveway.

Before I go, Karen B is the winner of the Midnight Rooster mini-kit giveaway!  Congrats Karen, please email your info to michelle.burry@sbcglobal.net and she will get the kit out to you!!

22 comments:

sweet craf-tea chick said...

ooh, i love your LO, JJ! you mix papers and pattern so well.
haha, pretty funny about what's the point.
thanks for sharing and hope you have a GREAT week :)!
*hugs* steph :)

Karen B. said...

I think I shall print out one of those big finger pointer things as well, tape it to a popsicle stick and use it at work. What a funny idea! I think you've done rather well with your greens here, love the mix of olive and garden greens. Hope you were able to harvest those tomatoes! We got just over a foot of snow here ourselves, how fun! (Sarcastically speaking!) And so excited about the win, thank you so much!!

Keshet said...

Oh, interesting color combo! Love what you did with it!

Charlene said...

I think it turned out spectular !!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Well, that is a lot of green but then again, green is my favorite color! Hope you can stay safe and warm!

Kathy Martin said...

I love green and I love your page! That frog is too cute! :)

Pearl said...

interesting color combo indeed & with WP too ! WTG, hun !!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Yep! You already know I struggled with this. Glad to hear the greats struggle sometimes too LOL!

Kryssi said...

lol you're so cute and funny! and your amazing is so much fun to google at!

Rhonda Merry said...

I love the green and sepias, it looks awesome together.

Mira said...

Wonderful!! I've tried this palette, but it's not my type :)

teacher jessy said...

Haha...you are always so funny!! I always have a good laugh. Loving the pointing finger stamp and also the very green layout!! Guess you are the only scrapper that I know that scraps about veggie & plants!

Jocelyn said...

Love these colors and you did a Fabulous Job with it!!

I have been thinking about you with all that snow!!!

Stay warm and stay safe!!

deana said...

What's the point of all that snow?! LOL! Thought about you when I heard about the dome. :-(

LOVE all the green & that stamp is way cool! Awesome page, as always! Love your work, Jing-Jing!

Stay warm! :-)

Aubree said...

tis a lot of green, but it all works! Especially with those awesome tomato pixs! Is that some misting on the title ?

Debbie said...

Love your take on the color challenge! Bet with the weather it makes you wish it were tomato season! We've had only flurries, but super cold weather! By the way Ms Enabler - I got my die-namics flower die today! After seeing you use it several times, I just had to have it. Happy Holidays!

Wati Basri said...

love what u did with the colours...mayb i should jumped in to play with the colours as well!

Christie Bryant said...

Perfect green layout...makes me long for Spring to return!
That's A LOT of snow! I thought that I had it bad here in Idaho...I think you've got me beat.
:-)

alexandra s.m. said...

hmmm...j'adore ces teintes! et ta page est magnifique, très paisible !

Wendy Kwok said...

i saw this over at Websters! Gorgeous page! And snow.. how nice! I am now baking in the Sunny Sun here at Singapore! LOL

Alice Wertz said...

love how you mix all these patterns together. really fun layout! stay warm! =)

Karen B. said...

I resent my information to the email that you provided tonight, rather than to the one listed in this post. I didn't mean to complicate matters! I so much appreciate the opportunity to get to try out some of these products!!!! Hope that you stay safe with all the snow you are getting.