Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas Time!  Glad tidings to you and yours! Here are a couple of projects from me to share.  This card is published in Create: Christmas Cards.  I made it with scraps from the mini-album you see on the left :)  I didn't want to throw away the windows I hollowed out, so I thought I would use them on a card with a few buttons and a couple of SRM stickers :)  To my great delight, it made into the idea book under the fast and simple cards section. 
This card uses Best Creations papers, My Favorite Things stamp: Snow Day, and a simple SRM Stickers' sticker sentiment.

We are off to the Grandparents for a present opening marathon! Thank you so much for taking time and visiting in the busy holidays, may God bless you and yours!

16 comments:

sweet craf-tea chick said...

oh i love your cards, JJ! and congrats on being published! you're so talented!! wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas and a happy happy new year (kung hee fat choy!)! may 2011 bring you much happiness and good health. *hugs* steph :)

Nathalie said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Jing-Jing! Congrats on your publication! I want to lift your card! ;)

Alia said...

Merry Christmas!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Merry Christmas to you too Jing Jing! Hope you had a lovely day with your family. Congrats on the publication. Many more to come I hope! take care, Nadia xoxo.

Courtney said...

Love what you did with the scraps!! Can't wait to get my issue so I can see everyone's cards. I hope you had a very merry Christmas.

Sandi Cl~ said...

Merry Christmas, J-J and big congrats on your newest pub~!

deana said...

Congrats on the pub! That card is toooooo cute!

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas! Love those gift marathons at grandma's! ;-)

Big hugs....

Keshet said...

Love the card!

alexandra s.m. said...

J'adore ces deux cartes! Trop belles! que de talents!!!

xox

Pearl said...

cool pub !!! trust the present opening marathon is a fab way to spend Christmas !!! ;)

Magia da Inês said...

♫°° Amiga,

°º♫ Desejo para 2011
° • ♫ "O sonho realizado...
°º ♫°° ♫♫ O amor esperado...
° ·. •*• ♫ A esperança renovada..."

Bj♥s
Brasil °º♫
°º
° ·.

Charlene said...

I hope you had an awesome Christmas!!! Your cards are as awesome as your LO'S :-)

Mira said...

Thx :) And Your cards... Lovely! I wish to have a hand for cards!

Alice Wertz said...

fabulous cards, girl! love them!

Belinda said...

Congrats on the pubs! :) Yaaay! Hope you had a lovely Christmas!

Destiny said...

Love the card in this post. Beautiful work on your blog. ~Destiny