Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bye Innocence...

Christmas break is over and tomorrow is back to reality :) I did scrapbook a little bit over the break, here is my final official project for My Favorite Things as Kim has decided to discontinue the Arts and Scraps Team. I have really enjoyed using MFT products and I think I'll be using my favorite Pure Innocence gal for a long time to come!!
Right before Christmas, I took advantage of a free shipping offer and ordered myself three kits from Sweet Peach Crop Shop.  Just now, I popped over and their January kit is up, oy, another irresistible kit! This layout is done using their October kit.  I quite adore the combination of Echo Park and American Crafts in that kit!
I am still learning to color a shadow around the main subject: the Pure Innocence gal from My Favorite Things.  It looks okay from afar :)  There's only one month left until CHA winter. I look forward to going and I really hope to run into a lot of you there!  Please look for me and the short blondie :) 

26 comments:

Nathalie said...

Ta page est adorable Jing-Jing!! J'aime trop les couleurs de ces deux collections de papier!

Jennifer Yates said...

This just makes me smile! LOVE it!!! Happy New Year to you!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Aw, this one is just adorable! Love that it reminds me of warmer days .. several months awau but they will come! FAb colors .. will have to check out these kits again!

Tracy said...

Your layout is adorable. Sooo so cute.

WriterGirl said...

What a great page!! love it!

Alia said...

So adorable and love how you used the MS punch!!

Jennifer Larson said...

This is so pretty--makes me long for summer...

I should be getting plane tickets for CHA this weekend!

deana said...

Soo cute! And I think your shading looks superb! Looking forward to hearing about your adventures at CHA!

alexandra s.m. said...

J'adore cette petite fille qui est très bien colorée d'ailleurs!! Superbe page ;-)

sweet craf-tea chick said...

your layout is so adorable, JJ! love the colors, the papers,...your elements are perfectly placed! amazing! love the cutie image! and your cutie girl. thanks for sharing and hope you have a happy new year! *hugs* steph :)

Virginia L. said...

Layuout like this makes me long for Spring! Your little sweetie is such a great pairing with the Pur Innocence image! Totally adorable!

Melanie said...

So cute! Love the bright colors--but the photos steal the show :)

I admire you for stamping . . . I have so many stamps but am scared to use them!

Alice Wertz said...

lovely layout, Jing-Jing! i love how you have been using the PI stamps in your layouts. looking forward to seeing more! =) hope you had a wonderful Christmas and all the best wishes for 2011!

Larajc said...

adorable! As always!

Jocelyn said...

Happy New Year sweet friend!!! I loveeeeeeeeee this LO!!!! It made me smile!!!

Pearl said...

love the innocence theme here , grrl ! ;)

tsk ! tsk ! tsk ! 3 kits at one go !!! i am surprised !!! lol . have fun with 'em !!! new arrivals tmrrw !!! 7 gypsies Lille !!! not sure if I'll get tho' .

Linda Beeson said...

That little girl on this layout is perfect. I just love all of her stamps.

Charlene said...

What a PERFECT LO !! I really love the MFt Pure Innocense line but dont have any! Whats with that? This LO just makes me smile!

Sue said...

Love this page. It's just so happy!

Mira said...

OMG wonderful! Love the colours!!!

Keshet said...

Love this!

Rbarakat said...

That is an ADORABLE lo!!!It makes me smile- thank you!

Courtney said...

super fun layout as always Jing-Jing. have a happy 2011!!

Christie Bryant said...

So adorable! Love this page!

Sadly, I will not be going to CHA winter (WAAAAHHHH). Take lots of photos for me!

Belinda said...

Ok, this is so sweet! Hope you enjoy CHA! :) Take lots of crazy pics!

DeeDee said...

Love the title. Your shading looks quite nice. Hope you enjoy CHA.