Thursday, November 11, 2010

Marvy Clever Lever Quick Borders Craft Punch Tutorial

I have been waiting for two months to share this layout and this little tutorial, so I'm a bit excited!!  The SRM Stickers design team members were treated with this fantastic Marvy Clever Lever Quick Border Craft Punch.  I was quite giddy over this tool and went to work immediately! 

I used Crate Paper's Restoration line.  It is beautiful beyond description.  Thank you for the papers, you know who you are ;)   I used two SRM stickers for this layout: We've Got Your Sticker - Sweet and Express Yourself - Recipes. I framed a few stickers using the Basic Grey chipboard letters, cute eh?






Now onto the tutorial portion of this post. I took pictures of steps taken to create this "around the corner" look.  You can click on the images to see the larger version and read the text better :)













Thank you so much for visiting my blog, be sure to check SRM Stickers' blog for a big Marvy giveaway!!   Four complete Punch systems and four complete Paper trimming systems are up for grabs!!

21 comments:

Tanya Tahir said...

Your tutorials are always so informative and very well put together! Love your layout and yay for being able to finally share it!! ;)

Sue said...

Thanks for sharing the tip Jing-Jing!

Jocelyn said...

Thank you for sharing this with us!!!! I love it!!!

What a great LO and I adore that paper line!!!

Wishing you a great one and my Ravens tonight...can you cheer on my Purple team!!! :-)

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Thanks for the detailed sharing JJ! :) and now i crave for the berries !

sweet craf-tea chick said...

what a beautiful punch! thanks for the tute! love your layout, mmm berries! super sweet! thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day! *hugs* steph :)

deana said...

First..absolutely STUNNING page! This should've been featured on the SRM blog today?!!!

Second...I'm trying this when I get home! Could never figure out how to do the whole page until Martha came along...so thank you!!!!

Courtney said...

you have the bestest tutorials!!

Linda Beeson said...

I've seen that in the store and wondered about it, your little tutorial helps it all make sense and CUTE!

Amy Heller said...

THIS my friend, is a STUNNING page!! I LOVE it!! AND I "know who you are is!!" ;) i LOVE the BG letters with these papers - diVINE!AND I love the tutorial - it's gorgeous!!

taniawillis said...

JJ, this is an AMAZING tip! i'll definitely get more use out of my border punching system now that i know how to create a border around all four sides. YOU ARE BRILLIANT!

Christie Bryant said...

Fabulous tutorial woman! LOVE it!

alexandra s.m. said...

c'est génial ce tuto! Merci Jing-Jing!

Pearl said...

that's a great tip with doing the corner , my dear !

Charlene said...

What a wonderful tutorial! LOVE the LO :-)

Nathalie said...

Elle est fabuleuse! J'adore la mise en page et le contraste de la bordure rose!!! Superbe!

Barbara said...

What a great tip! thanks!!

Belinda said...

Oh fun tutorial for the punched border!

Alice Wertz said...

wonderful layout. thanks for the tutorial, too! LOVE that pretty punch!

Melanie said...

Wow--this is a great tutorial! Thanks for the info. Your layout is gorgeous :)

Barb P said...

Wow, I love the finished look! Now I may have to go get that big Marvy punch so I can try this!!!

angela ploegman said...

Cool tool...and one I DON'T have...can you say jealous!