Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Color Room Palette 32

This week at the Color Room is all about fall... well, to me, a palette like this says all about fall, so I'm going with that, lol.  I was pretty happy to get these colors as I know they are perfect for a pumpkin layout!  I decided to layer several sheets of patterned papers and follow the sketch otherwise.  I used a sheet of core'dination cardstock and embossed it with a Tim Holtz folder that I got from Tim himself at CHA summer!  After sanding the embossed cardstock, I then layered it with a sheet of Crate Paper from its Restoration line. I thought the end result looked quite lovely. 
The "pumpkin girl" stamp from Pure Innocence stamp from MFT is new as of October.  She is so cute and will be perfect for these fall pumpkin layouts that involve my girls :)  This much is sure, none of the girls in my house can lift a pumpkin up like that, no one is that strong around here, except Daddy, lol.


Before I leave, the winner of the Midnight Rooster's mini-kit is... Twinkles11.  Please contact me here by leaving me your email address before the end of the day Monday, thank you! 

21 comments:

Lydia said...

Oh I just love this color combo , perfect for those fall layouts. Great job!! FABULOUS!

deana said...

What? No jaundiced skin? I'm disappointed... LOL

You are going to make me finally buy a few of those stamps. I've already been on their site once...going to have to make a purchase. They are just too dang cute! As foe your page..simply STUNNING! Love it!

deana said...

That should've been "for"... fo sho. LOL

Virginia L. said...

Aw...SO cute! Love how you use the scrumptious color combo! Just PERFECT in every way! I didn't know that Pur Innocence girl is that strong...she can lift a pumpkin!! Too adorable!

Jocelyn said...

Oh Yummy!!! Love this one...the colors scream FALL!!!! Great Sketch!!!

Wishing you a great one!!!

jonaks said...

this is so cute jing jing.

Charlene said...

Love the pictures and the LO is so yummy!!!

Pearl said...

definitely autumn colors !

lovely take on the challenge especially the adorable MFT stamp !

Tracy said...

This layout is stunning. You worked this colour challenge perfectly.

Tanya Tahir said...

what a gorgeous colour combo!! I love your pumpkin photos :)

Keshet said...

I adore this Jing Jing! The colors and swirl are fabulous!

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful layout, Jing-Jing. love the layered look and embellishments. love it!

Sue said...

Love the vibrancy of the layout, Jing-Jing!

Kryssi said...

what a fun layout.. i have to create a layout today, this is my first stop for inspiration. :D *big cheesy smile*

alexandra s.m. said...

j'adore tout!
Les couleurs, la disposition!!!! les petits détails.....
c'est une magnifique page Jing-Jing!!

Christie Bryant said...

Another amazing palette along with another amazing Jing-Jing layout!

Belinda said...

Oh how lovely! :) Perfect for a fall layout! Maybe the pumpkin the PI girl is holding is a Styrofoam pumpkin!

kathie said...

Fab page Jing-Jing! Love the black swirls, they really are the perfect accent.
Did you notice that I'm absent this week? I so could not make a palette like that work, lol!

Debbie said...

What a beautiful color palette! Love the stamp image and your pictures are priceless!

Wati Basri said...

Hd not been here for a while n so glad to see all these lovely layouts to inspire me :)
Thanks for the inspiration dear!

ellen s. said...

oh how sweet. i love love this color palette. oh gosh..something else i need to do now, LOL! such a great lo