Monday, October 4, 2010

WIP October Projects Part One

Recently we re-joined the YMCA after a 6-years break :)  More than anything, it was so that First Born can join the swim team as she has become quite the little swimmer over the summer.  While she practices with her team and doing her 1000 meters, we go to Group Exercise classes, like Zumba (thanks Deana) and Body Pump.  I honestly believe that I won't be able to move thanks to an hour of beating from the Body Pump class.  The most pathetic thing about it is that I'm using 1kg weights on my bar.  I can hardly type right now, my shoulders are so sore!!!

Here are a couple of layouts for the WIP October kit.  I quite love this EK Success punch I got that created the big scallop dot border.  I quite love all the circles on this layout.  All photos of Second Child were taken on her 3rd birthday.  I told her just yesterday that she's my baby girl, and she emphatically said "No, Mama, I am NOT a baby!"  She will always be my baby...  I finally understand that sentiment... 
Meanwhile, it's time to get started on my album for our road trip this summer.  So this page is for the cover of that imaginary album, lol.  I used a lot of SRM Stickers for this layout.  A photo of the Old Faithful would be even better, but I didn't bother to set up so we can get in the photos while the geyser is shooting up.  I wanted to watch it :)
Here are some close-up of the SRM Stickers I used.  All of them come from one sticker sheet: explore.  I will be using those a lot :)   That's about it for now, must go rest my not yet sore but extremely tired muscles...  thank you for visiting!

26 comments:

sillypea said...

Beautiful projects as always!

Sue said...

Love your projects Jing-Jing, especially the geyser one. Love the design! :)

Virginia L. said...

Your DD's photos make me smile! She is so adorable!! Love the LO and colors!! You are amazing when it comes to designs and layout!! I just returned my EK success lace punch :( it kept getting stuck! Good luck on yours!!

Fryne said...

love the perfect design of your pages!!!

Jocelyn said...

Love these girlie!!!! Just perfect!!!

Thanks so much for the well wishes....I really needed an uplifting and there you were!!

Enjoy your day!!

Larajc said...

Very Pretty Jing-Jing! I love these layouts!

Rhonda Merry said...

Love the color combos. Great LO's

Chantal said...

Awesome layouts - you must be a graphic designer or something because seriously - your eye for design is intense! Love everything you do! You rock!!! :D

ellen s. said...

oh gosh
i love love those gears!!! gorgeous

deana said...

Sounds like the classes are working! ;-)

LOVE the LO's, Jing-Jing! Awesome designs & gorgeous photos, as ALWAYS! Send some of your mojo please! I'm doing nothing but staring in confusion at an unfinished page right now.

Shirley said...

Beautiful layouts! (And THAT is why I don't exercise - HA!)

Jennifer Larson said...

These look amazing! The pictures of your daughter are so cute, and I LOVE the Yellowstone LO! Especially how you did the title. And the bluish green colors are perfect for that park!

Keshet said...

I adore both of these, Jing Jing. ADORE. So fun!

teacher jessy said...

Hope ur sore arms are healing. Lol!! I am a lazy bum when it comes to moving. Lol!! Gosh those two layouts are fantastic, seriously!! Love the heartfelt journaling & the clustering on the second layout :)

Pearl said...

good on you getting that jumbo circle border punch ! I contemplated it & never got it ! sigh !

fab layouts as always ! ;)

Belinda said...

Yay for working out! I really need to... Love the fun projects! Love the cute pics of your daughter! Adorable! :) And the fun punch! How cool! And the yellowstone layout is fun as well! I remember my dad set up the camera and made us stand in front so that he could get us and the geyser... and we had to go back another time just so he could see if he could get a shot without people... ah, memories.

alexandra s.m. said...

Ils sont géniaux ces 2 L.Os!!
et mais je reconnais le papier de fond de ta deuxième page? C'est Booville de My LYB non? ;-)

Bravo!

Wendy Kwok said...

I LOVE that circular LO.. that's so awesome in design.. love the pop of yellow too! I am in a 'yellow' phrase... !

Larajc said...

BTW, did you get your email this week? Very sad! I am so upset by it!

jamie said...

i saw your work over at the wip gallery. always such interesting work. you are so creative.
glad your on the team.
thanks for visiting!
~j

LollyChops said...

I love both of these JJ! The layering in the second LO is my fav!!!

Keri said...

I just adore the design/sketch of the yellowstone one, and love the 4-photo collage matched with the large journaling card on the first one...great inspiration!

Alice Wertz said...

fabulous layouts! love those rosy cheeks that you girl has on her face. so cute! and at least you got the cover of the imaginary album done. =) really love how you used the stickers in it. so clever!

Aubree said...

Your designs are amazing! I too love all of the circles on these pages. I really must get that punch. I have picked it up numerous times, but always put it back. Maybe there will be a good M's coupon this week.

Nerrida said...

Thats a wonderful page - so much too look at.

Wati Basri said...

Loving both the layouts girlie!