Friday, October 15, 2010

Pink Paislee Friday

First of all, the Midnight Rooster mini-kit winner is Andi (RrlScrapGal).  Please email mburry{at}midnightrooster{dot}net with your address, thank you!

At SRM Stickers, the design team members are featuring the latest collections by Pink Paislee.  I received the Hocus Pocus collection and here are the two projects I made with Pink Paislee and SRM Stickers.

First up is a tea tin turned into a treat tin.  Whoa... say that three times quickly, lol.  I will admit that this little tin has been sitting on a living room shelf, and my 3-year old has been pulling on the curly wired ribbons.  Every day I come home, another curl has straighted out, sigh...


Gosh, I wish I have curly hair like this, lol, it's so cute, no wonder Second Child wants to pull on it!

Luck will have it, the Color Room's Palette 28 looks remarkably close to the Hocus Pocus collection!  The black background and the bits of yellow are papers from Pink Paislee's Vintage Moon collection (2008).  I "exacto'ed" some spider webs strips for the yellow dots paper and added SRM stickers.  Halloween is coming up, here's to hoping she can wear this again this year too.  Have a great Friday and weekend!

22 comments:

Alice Wertz said...

fabulous tea tin. love all the details and LOVE how you did the sentiment/journaling on the layout. so cool! awesome work, Jing-Jing!

teacher jessy said...

I'd pull it straight too cause it's too tempting. LOL!! That is one freakin' cool Halloween tin and that layout, I love the huge web paper in the middle :)

Tanya Tahir said...

wow how cool is that layout? The web is just unreal!! Great effect. And the tin...wowser, I love it, it's so cute :)

Jocelyn said...

Oh how perfect are these!!! I love the tin and the curlies are FABBY!!! I too wish I had some of those curlies in my hair....it is stick straight!!!

The color combo is PERFECT...I have to try this one!!!

Have a great one sweet friend...You are such a talented artisit...can you send some of that talent my way!!!!

Aubree said...

As cute as those curls are, I would guess if you had them, you would wish you didn't. :) Love that treat tin -- let me know when you fill it up with Reece's cups...I'll be over or out as the case may be! Adorable layout -- love that you added the yellow strips to highlight the SRM stickers!

Pearl said...

just delightful that Hocus Pocus layout in every way possible !!! & too cute that treat tin !

Sue said...

OMG! JIng-Jing, the tin and layout are just fantastic!

Shirley said...

LOVE the tin and the layout!

liana suwandi said...

oh wow... another great sample of halloween, thanks JJ, I'm so shocked my layout got notice with TCR, thanks to you, I'm addicted now LOL.

Jacquie said...

OMGOsh! That layout is really amazing! I love how did the spiderweb on the page!

Sandy Ang said...

Such a fab altered tin. Those curly wires really give it energy !

Belinda said...

Ooooh, fun tea tin! Love the layout with the huge web paper! So cool!

Lori Gentile said...

Really awesome projects, Jing-Jing! I love both!

aina said...

What a spectacular page! Really cool and at the same time sweet!! Have a nice weekend :-)

MrsETaylor said...

hehe, those curls remind me of my hair lol

Great projects Jing Jing

Debbie said...

Love how you covered the tin! The curly ribbon takes the cake! Gosh oh mighty so cute!!! Love your layout and how you used the paper! Very clever girl!

deana said...

WOW... that LO is a STUNNER! Love how you used that web paper. Such a cool effect you created! And the use of the packaging is just awesome!

As for the tin... you are on FIRE! Love it!

Hope you are having FUN! :-)

Larajc said...

your treat tin is so fun! I love your layout with the psychedelic spider web! WOW!!

alexandra s.m. said...

Je vais dire comme les copines mais c'est vrai que j'aime beaucoup la boite avec tous ces petits détails et la page est très interessante aussi ;-)

Courtney said...

that spider web is so freakin cool!

Christie Bryant said...

Wow! What fun projects! I love your tin AND your fabulous layout! You're such a talented lady. :-)
xoxo

Patti Smith said...

Love the tea tin....little spideys are awesome...
The web on the Hocus Pocus is wonderful...girl your fantastic!!!