Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cruising Latitude

Hello everyone, (sip sip Margarita) it's Jing-Jing here! How you doin'? (apply apply sunscreen) Me... (chomp chomp seafood), peachy... currently looking for my sunglasses and getting ready to eat my fourth buffet of the day, (is it noon yet?)  Whoa, is my nose sunburned

Don't cry for me, scrapbook divas!  The truth is I never left you.  All through the cyberspace, my fabby cruising, I am here blogging, don't stop your reading!

Please forgive me in advance for not visiting your blogs this week.  It's 70 cents a minute to use the internet and that does not include the one-time registration fee!  I will just live "off-line" for a week then, oh the hardship! lol.

Typically it is not wise to "advertise" one's absence from one's abode, but in this case, the man of the house is prone to seasickness, so he opted to stay and guard the house for us :)  So we are safe there!

This is my first cruise and I'm churlishly giddy over it!  I may say that I'm prepared for the weight gain, but I will be very unhappy when I step on that scale once home! lol.  However, I'm not going to let that dampen my eating spirit, bring on the tandoori!!!

I thought that this Midnight Rooster layout is quite appropriate for this post.  After all, I wonder where she gets her silliness from? LOL. 
How about that Pure Innocence gal?  Have you noticed just how in love I'm with these My Favorite Things stamps?  I am now officially on MFT's Scraps and Arts team :)  From Pure Innocence to Pure Happiness :)

17 comments:

Pearl said...

ooooo ! wow ! the idea of fabuloous buffets make me fat already !!! lol WTG , grrl !!! enjoy !!! & Congrats on the MFT gig now !!!!! cute , cute layout !

Virginia L. said...

Yipee!!! You did it! I'm so happy that you are on the cruise! Prepare for that weight gain, no problemo! Since winter is just a round the corner, you'll be glad that you have to have that extra "reserve". I quit internet while crusing becuase of the extra charge, so just enjoy and line up that buffet time after time...I love how you used the Pure Innocence girl with your LO, it's pure GENIUS as your DD has the split image of the doll! LOVE LOVe this!

Tomoko said...

I love this layout as well as the creations below!!!!!!! Truly inspiring:D

Sue said...

Cute layout, Jing-Jing! Enjoy your holiday!

Colette Bate said...

Like your hubs, I am prone to seasickness, too! I'm currently sleeping with the dogs ... those of my son and dil while they are cruisin'the baja ... gaining weight as we speak! Small world.
So good to see you're having a fabulous time and have to thank you for finding time to blog! DD#2 is so stinkin' cute ... as is your page. Love the Pure Innocence stamp ... the resemblance to A is uncanny! And, did you say you're on yet ANOTHER DT? Where do you FIND the time?
Enjoy your trips through the buffet line. Winter hibernation is nearly upon you .. and I think 'storing up for the winter' is more than appropriate! bbwwahahaha
{{{clinking our Margarita glasses together}}} Here's to you, sweet girl! Enjoy your time away!

Jennifer Larson said...

Congratulations, and have a good break!

Keshet said...

Love the LO! Have an amazing time!!

deana said...

Did you take this cruise alone then?

CONGRATS on the new DT! You rock those adorable stamps. May need to get one of those. And the LO... simply FABULOUS! You always inspire, Jing-Jing Nickel!

Have a FUN trip! :-)

Courtney said...

oh i am so, so jealous!! and another cute layout!!

Janetcraft said...

This is cute layout...amazing holiday....really make my heart wanna go for a cruise too

liana suwandi said...

have a wonderful cruise girl! I wish I could jump and join you LOL. have fun!

Christie Bryant said...

Wow! I'm so envious of you! I wish that I was crusin' too.
Congrat's on making the MFT Design Team - you go girl!

Have fun!
xoxo

Aubree said...

Adorable!! Have a great cruise!

Patti Smith said...

Wish I were there have a margarita with ya girl....I have always wanted to cruise...maybe one of these days...enjoy the buffets and love the layout and congrats on the new design team...how many does that make now???? :) :) :)

Alice Wertz said...

yay! congrats on the new DT gig and on the cruise vacation!! so so jealous. =) fabulous layout and always love how you used the stamps on your layouts. such a deserved spot! have fun and go eat some more seafood! =)

Belinda said...

So cute! Love the use of the little girl image on the layout! And yay for being on the MFT Scrappy DT! For some reason I thought you were already. Hah! Anyhoo, hope you enjoyed your vacation!

Tanya Tahir said...

So where do you cruise to? Your opening paragraph made me laugh so hard! Congrats on the MFT DT - yes I noticed you have been addicted to those cute stamps! Well done :)