Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Thirst Quencher

First, I want to thank you for your support and your votes.  There are nine days left of voting, so if you have 10 seconds, please click here and vote for me again.  Yes, it is allowed in the rules: one vote per day per person :)  Thank you so much!

It is the first of the month, and time to share more WIP September projects!  As things turned out, I did four layouts with this month's kit, and every layout is related to garden/gardening!  LOL.  Here is my Second Child watering :)  Oh my gosh, can that My Favorite Things Pure Innocence gal BE more "identical" to my DD watering??

I have embarked on the copic marker world.  I have broken out the few markers I received from Prism when I was on their team and started coloring. It is yet another hobby onto itself really, and I have so much to learn... 

I am very pleased to share that I have joined the Best Creation design team.  I was introduced to this company by the now-closed Scrapbook Obsessions kit club back in January of this year.  You can see my projects done using BC's Chinese line here. It is absolutely the best looking Chinese line I have ever seen, one that this Chinese woman was and is proud to use! The enthusiasm of everyone at Best Creation has been extremely contagious. I truly look forward to getting started.

27 comments:

Sue said...

Ahhh... Another cute layout from you, Jing-Jing!f

Virginia L. said...

LOVE your page here, Jing-Jing! Congrats on your new DT! I can't wait to see your new creations with the new Chinese line!!!!

deana said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that page... the design, the product combo, the journaling... perfection!


Off to vote again! :-)

deana said...

CONGRATS on the new DT, too, btw! :-)

deana said...

Umm... hello... you are WAY in the lead. I'm thinking it's in the bag, girl. :-)

Pearl said...

such a cute pic/layout to capture Amelie watering away !

yeah ! me thinks you oughta have the video prize in the bag too ! ;)

Jennifer Larson said...

Congratulations, and as always, terrific work! I love how you used the die cut paper.

Sarah Mullanix said...

voted for you again!! you're kickin' butt!!!! :) could you head over to my blog and go a couple of posts down and vote for me in the HUE LEGGINGS blog contest? Winner gets a trip to NY and I've never been!!
http://sarahmmullanix.blogspot.com

LOVES :)
-Sarah

Laina Lamb said...

Your daughter is SOOOO cute. Love the stamp on the page too!

Patti Smith said...

I have been faithfully voting for you girl..you are way ahead!!! YEAH...Like the blog header...your too talented girl..:)

ellen s. said...

it looks fabulous! WTG, i haven't taken the plunge...toooo nervous, LOL but you make it look easy

congrats!!!

Tanya Tahir said...

soooo adorable!!! Just love this!

Larajc said...

great laout! I voted again. not sure I want to get intot he Copic markers...they are spendy!

Jocelyn said...

Congrats on your new DT...you are on a roll Miss JJ....I am so Happy for you!!!

That LO is perfect...I adore the title!!!!

Wishing you a great one!!!

Rhonda said...

love the new blog header, voted for you again and love the LO.You Go Girl!

teacher jessy said...

Woo hoo!! Congrats on your new DT stint! You are on the roll! Another cute layout from you, love the little girl :)

Mandie said...

another adorable layout! love it, jj! :) your girls are so darn cute!

liana suwandi said...

woooohooo congrats on new DT girl!

Debbie said...

Gosh, what's a girl gotta do to keep you happy? Only kidding, I have voted for you every day! Adorable layout and I love that title!! The stamp is adorable and does go so well with your layout! Congrats on the DT! Looking forward to more of your creations!

Belinda said...

I've been voting :) Congrats on the new DT team and yay for starting the coloring adventure! :) Love the fab layout and the use of the PI image! :)

Alice Wertz said...

your girl is cuter!! super layout as always, Jing-Jing!! congrats on your new DT gig, too!! wow! just peeked at the projects you made with the Chinese line and yes, that's an awesome line!! fab projects, too!! just voted for ya again! =)

Ann-Katrin said...

Congrats on beeing on the Best Creation DT. Looking forward to work with you. Love your sweet layout!

Keianna said...

This layout and title is too cute. Congrats on the new DT.

Barb P said...

Congrats on the new DT! Your layouts are adorable, as always. And so is your little flower water-er.

Aubree said...

I am a little behind on blogger....beautiful layout and that is absolutley the PERFECT stamp. Seriously, looks just like your dd!!
Congrats on the new DT!

Keshka said...

Congrats on the new DT and I ADORE this page--the title work is just perfect!

Christie Bryant said...

You're just pumping out the cute layouts Miss Jing-Jing!