Friday, September 10, 2010

Thank You !

I am so tickled pink to share that thanks to your help and support, I have landed the first prize of the Helmar Flips for Video contest.  Thank you so much!!!  And thank you Helmar for the fun contest!  What an honor it was to be amongst such worthy competitors!   Thank you all who have helped me along the way! I really appreciate it!  I look forward to making more videos in the future and of course, I look forward to more Helmar glue! 

Midnight Rooster will reveal its monthly kit in a few days, however the DT projects have gone up.  I am going to share a couple of Rooster layouts here.  First, giddy up, neigh! lol.  Is it me or these photos are just utterly hilarious?!  The hat and the horse were Christmas gifts from NaiNai and the kids sure love playing cowgirls :)
Check out the fun horse stamp from My Favorite Things!
You've seen the layout about the hardworking picker of the berries, now it's time to scrap the eater of the berries, lol.  She's blue, da ba dee daba dai, da ba dee daba dai...  lol
I used Shimmerz Pearlz to paint the Pink Paislee artisan frames and the Prima letters.  The fun blue flower with the bling center is a Midnight Rooster exclusive embellishment! It is really gorgeous, isn't it! 
Well, that's it for project share for now, I hope you have a great and productive weekend.  We are headed to the apple orchard tomorrow.  Pick me excited about the photo opportunities! LOL.  xxoo, good night, and thank you again!

30 comments:

Jules the Bling Princess said...

Congrats Jing Jing. I am so happy for you. Well done, and definitely well deserved. Cheers, Jules.

Sandi Cl~ said...

Congrats, Jing Jing. And love your new MR layouts. Fun photos too!

Jennifer Larson said...

Congratulations! I voted for you. How much do I love that first blueberry photo--it's so cute! And can you tell me: does Nei-nei mean Grandma? I think my son's best friend calls his grandma that or something similar.

deana said...

CONGRATS again on the win! So happy for you!

And DARLING LO's, Jing-Jing! Cowgirls & blueberries.... just too cute!

Major photo op at the apple orchard! Can't wait to see! Have FUN!

alexandra s.m. said...

YEAH! Bravo jing-JIng, je suis super contente pour toi!
Tu le mérites amplement!!
J'aime beaucoup tes pages qui sont toujours tellement adorables!

BRAVO!!

Lydia said...

I just love what you are doing with tag shapes these days, it just look sensational!! Another fabulous layout!

CONGRATS!!!

Rhonda said...

Yea on the win....very cute LO.
I tried the shimmerz paint the other day and I love the colors.

Pearl said...

hurray ! winner !!! lol

very cute with the cowgirl layout & yummy blue berries !!! so envious ! in your very own backyard ! sigh !

Julie said...

yay congrats!!! great pages with that kit girl!!!

Lucy Edson said...

Congrats, JJ!! I'm happy for you and can't wait to see your new videos!

Your layouts are so adorable - love those little cowgirl photos!

Scrapthat said...

YAY! when I voted you had the lead and I was hoping you would keep it!! WTGG...I have a flip and I LOVE IT!

lisaplus5 said...

congrats Jing Jing!!! your pages are just lovely, too... the blueberries page is so pretty! beautiful, as always!

Amy Heller said...

Congrats, Jing-Jing!! Your layouts are adorable, too!! So cute!!

Nancy Damiano said...

Congrats! It's VERY well deserved. Great pages too!

Debbie said...

Congrats Jing Jing! All my hard work of daily voting paid off! Loving your new layouts. I can't wait to see the whole kit reveal! Priceless pictures!!! Your girls are so photogenic! Enjoy apple picking! So I guess that means we move on from berry picking to apple picking. Have a great weekend!

Shirley said...

Congratulations, Jing Jing!

Barb P said...

Congrats on the win!!!! And those layouts are just too adorable! Love your little cowgirl and your blueberry eater :)

Lydell said...

Whoo hoo!!! congrats Miss JJ!!!!Cant wait to see what you can do with your new 'you-beut' flip camera!!!!

Such cute new LO's Love the cow girl one.....and what a lovely big mouth that little girls has.....all the better to fit those blueberries in!!!

Chantal said...

Yay!!!

Well done Jing Jing!!!

A massive congrats 2 U!!!

:D :D :D

Great pages too - AWESOME!!!

Larajc said...

Congrats, I am happy for you! Such an adorable layout!

ellen s. said...

congrats!!! what a fun prize package of goodies :)

love love your pages...cuuute pix and i have to check out one of their kits

Courtney said...

congrats!! you're gonna be up to your ears in glue!

these layouts are superb, as always. i love how your the photos you take are always in the moment photos and totally not staged.

Stacy Cohen said...

Your layouts always make me smile! I love both of these! Congrats on the win.

Christie Bryant said...

Congratulations girl - you deserve it!
I love both your layouts, you totally rock!

Keshka said...

Congrats Jing Jing! That's so great!

Belinda said...

Yaaaay! :) Congrats on the win! And gun pages with the kit!

Patti Smith said...

Yeah....I'm so glad you won. I voted every chance I got!! these layouts are awesome as always...cowgirls love it!! :)

liana suwandi said...

wohooo congrats JJ. I knew you will make it girl, so tickle happy for you! Cheers!

Tanya Tahir said...

congrats, congrats, congrats JJ!!!! So deserved :)))

Alice Wertz said...

congrats, girl! so happy for you! love your fun layouts, too! your girls are just so adorable!! =)