Saturday, September 25, 2010

Guest Blogged for AdornIt

This past week I had the pleasure of guest blogging for AdornIt.  I have loved their products for years and years now, evidenced by a favorite layout of mine created five years ago on naming First Born.  I still have several sheets of these papers in my stash. I think they have that timeless look and I look forward to pairing them with some coordinating papers and use them in the future :)


That was then, five years ago, and this is now!  Here are some of the projects I created with the latest AdornIt collections.  I have a lot of garden and gardening projects, don't I?  It makes sense, it's my family's hobby and my hobby is to scrap their hobby :)
This layout is done with the Pink Hoot collection. I totally adore this collection. I'm so glad that AdornIt expanded its "Life's a Hoot" collection and colored it pink just for me!  LOL!  Okay, not just for me, but I am so glad that it is pink all over! My pink hoot deserves Pink Hoot! :) I also used a lot of SRM stickers on this layout.  Sometimes it's just nice not have to do my own journaling :)

Last project for today, a card I made using AdornIt papers.  I colored this My Favorite Things Pure Innocence gal and she looks jaundiced.  Ugh, I need more practice obviously!  I didn't color her dress though. I just stamped the image onto some PP and cut it out to avoid furthering coloring, lol. 
That's about it for now.  I have a video to share this coming Monday: making a layered flower that you can wear :)  I made it today with my new FLIP and I got choked up a few times thanks to some lingering issues with the cold, but it's almost over!  Tomorrow the kids and I are headed to a baby shower.  I hope there's lots of food, lol!

27 comments:

Nancy Keller said...

LOVE your work. . . that XoXOxO ribbon is one of my favorite things ever. :)

Nathalie said...

Trés réussis ces projets pour Adornit! J'aime beaucoup la richesse des couleurs de la première page!

Alice Wertz said...

super layout, Jing-Jing! your girls are just so adorable. love how you used those stickers to help you with journaling. so clever and fun. love them all!

Barb P said...

I love that Pink Hoot too! and your layouts with the Adornit products are amazing, as always.

Candace H said...

Wonderful projects using AdornIt product! The Garden layout is gorgeous and how adorable is the Pink Hoot one? Love how you did the ribbon and brads!

Pearl said...

woot ! woot ! you've received your prize already !!! awesome !!!

adorable projects all for Adornit !!

Sue said...

Cute cute cute!!! Love them all. :)

Larajc said...

Love your garden layout! Congrats on the guest spot!

deana said...

Awesome, awesome, AWESOME! Really LOVE how you journaled on all the clouds on the garden page. Soooo CUTE! And that card is perfection. I happen to prefer jaundiced-looking people when I stamp. LOL!

Enjoy your food today (I mean your shower)... :-)

Julie said...

you just rock woman!

contactus said...

Really great work. Love the pink hoot.

Jocelyn said...

Love all these goodies...you did a great job on each of them!!!

Wishing you a great week Miss JJ!!! :-)

Virginia L. said...

Amazing LO!! Congrats on guest designing! I adore the garden page... I must come back to look some more!! You rock, Jing- Jing!

sarah said...

a jing jing video?! i can't wait! ;)

hugs,
sarah.

alexandra s.m. said...

Ohlalal...que de merveilles ici mon Amie!
Bravo ;-)

just jennifer said...

love it! TFS!

Patti Smith said...

I like all the layouts of course. The girls are getting so big and so very cute. I totally understand about the gardening hobby thing...made perfect sense to me!! LOL...I like the card too!!
Can't wait to see your video..so glad you got the "flip"....

Sandy Ang said...

What great projects. Especially love your garden LO - must be so fab to have a little kitchen garden.

teacher jessy said...

Gosh everything is just so beautifully done!! You are on the roll, JJ! GD stint everywhere, you go girl!!

Keshet said...

So so cute my dear!

Christie Bryant said...

What fabulous projects Miss Jing-Jing! Love your style!

xoxo

Courtney said...

congrats on the guest spot :) totally awesome projects as always. love all the green in the first one then the pop of grey at the bottom of the layout!

Debbie said...

Great layout Jing Jing! I just love the gardening one! Your little ones are so cute!

Belinda said...

I see a card!!! OMG! Love it! The paper piecing is just divine! Love the mix of the sentiment on the card as well! :) Yay! And the layouts are fab as well! The XOXO ribbon is fun and the ribbon treatment on the princess girl layout is fab as well! Your kids are too adorable!

Lisa H. said...

great page and your PI cutie is just that-CUTE! I don't think she looks yellowish at all! tfs.

Kathy said...

Oh my oh my you are sooooo darn talented...this is amazing!!!!!

Wendy said...

Your scrapbooking is amazing girl!