Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Another WIP Layout

The August WIP kit has a few sheets of paper that lean toward the "love to travel" genre.  I had to dig out some older photos just so I can scrap a travel page.  I never used to scrap the same photos twice, but I admit that these were scrapped nearly five years ago and I'm rehashing old materials here :)  I suppose I could find a thing or two to say about THE TOWER, but I got nothing, other than I miss France, especially the parts where I have not been! :)
I was hoping that inking the white foam thickers would make them stand out against the lighter background, but it wasn't so. I also stamped myStamp Box' Seal It onto the foam alphas as an experiment.  I think I need to experiment more to get better at it :)
I will leave you with a couple more photos from CHA.  I can't say enough times just how fun it was to meet all the people I've known online!  Here are Stacey and Charity, goodlooking women, fabulous scrappers!

22 comments:

Sue said...

I like how you did the title, Jing-Jing. Fab layout!

sweet craf-tea chick said...

oo JJ! ooh la la! love the eiffel tower pix. love those tickets! great LO! thanks for sharing and looks like you're having a wonderful time :)! have a great day! *hugs* steph :)

teacher jessy said...

I was laughing my heads off when I look at your profile photo!! That is hilarious with those big white glasses. You are one cute lady!!

What an awesome way to use the tickets that way, another way cool layout!!

Jennifer Larson said...

This turned out terrific--and you're not rehashing old material; you're rediscovering favorite memories!

Jocelyn said...

Oh JJ...this is perfect...I love how the title turned out!!!!!

Wishing you a great one!!!

Kryssi said...

great LO, and i love the tickets u used!!

sarah said...

what a great idea to use stamps on the white letters! it looks great! :)

and what great pics of you gals at CHA. :) have you recovered yet from your chicago trip? hehe.

hugs,
sarah.

deana said...

Love the pop of color you added with the balloons! The title down the middle is awesome!

Now I want to go back to Paris & take more photos! :-)

Kathy Martin said...

Glorious page! :)

Alice Wertz said...

love the stamping you did on the alphas! beautiful layout!

Sarah Mullanix said...

I LOVE this LO...the design is fantastic!!! :)

liana suwandi said...

I really like the way you did with your title, very clever idea :)

Agata said...

I find your experiment very neat! Really great idea and a great layout! I should dig out some photos myself of all those places that I miss...

Keshka said...

Fun! Love how you used the tickets!

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh c'est sure que je craque complètement pour cette page! Magnifique et moi aussi la France me manque! snif! snif! ;-)

Lydia said...

Another fabulous. use of tickets, and I love the new profile pic to cute!!

Trish said...

I love the layout and that title is genius!! Your avatar busts me up...

Debbie said...

I like the title thing going on here. Quite ingenious! super layout!

Belinda said...

Ok, I thought I left a comment here -- but I don't see it so I'm going to leave another one. If I left 2, well then consider it a treat! ;-) Can I just say I'm loving the tickets! Like the idea of inking the thickers too!

Christie Bryant said...

I love the title going down the center of your page! What a clever idea!

Susan Stringfellow said...

I really miss going to the shows. Love this layout and the title is super cool.

Tanya Tahir said...

What a fab page, JJ! You met two of my idols!!!