Thursday, July 29, 2010

Where Should I Start...

I don't think there is a good way to encapsule my CHA experience in one blogpost. I have many photos to share and there is no way I can share them in just one post. My plan is to share one photo from CHA each time I blog in the next couple of weeks...

First of all, a huge thank you to Susan and SRM Stickers for giving me the chance to attend CHA, for everything you do for the design team members, and for your wonderful products, thank you!

I stepped into the SRM Stickers booth, 35 minutes late to the make-and-take that I was supposed to be hosting. When Susan threw her arms around me and told me that I was so much taller than she had imagined, I knew then, CHA was going to be a blast, and nothing like I imagined...

CHA turned out for me, a joyous "reunion" with my online friends, a star-struck meeting of many of my favorite scrappers and product designers and an occasional brush with celebrity. The products were cool, the lines were amazing, the booths were awesome, but it was these meetings of new old friends that delighted this extrovert's heart.

Here are Sarah, Deana, and Yours Truly. While I still don't know how to say Sarah's last name correctly, I got Deana's down. I bet Deana has us on a scrapbook page before I have the photos even printed! xxoo to you beautiful women!  Thank you for some seriously hilarious memories.

22 comments:

Debbie said...

Lucky you being able to attend CHA - a girl's dream!!! I have been sitting at home drooling at the previews on the computer. My poor wallet is in for some big time trouble! Glad you are having a great time!nowornever09

teacher jessy said...

Well isn't great to meet blog buddies?! I wish I can meet u someday & hang out too. I am sure you had lots of fun at CHA. I can't wait to see more photos. You ladies looked awesome!!

Shirley said...

Can't wait to read about your adventure! Are you short or something? LOL!

Pearl said...

woot ! lucky , lucky you in CHA !!! where are the deets ?! lol are you between 5'5"-5'7" ?

Kathy Martin said...

I'd be sporting a great big smile like you all if I were there at CHA! ;)

deana said...

I'm dying laughing at the "are you short?" comments! See... you should've worn heels! LOL

Great, great times FOR SURE!

PS... no pages made as of yet.

em said...

I'm glad I got to meet you, if only for a second!! I do maintain that you were stealthily keeping your distance...sneaking behind booths and hiding under the Scrapbook King's cape just to avoid me... ;)

carole said...

oh, hooray!!
i can't wait to see & hear MORE!!! :)

Alice Wertz said...

so glad to hear that you are having fun!! can't wait to see more!! =)

Maryfrances said...

Hey Jing-Jing! I am so happy you are having a super time. I have not been to CHA in a few years and I remember it being sooo much fun, but exhausting. Have a super time!

Janinek said...

Oh you lucky lucky girl!!!! I went to Memory Trends back in 95 and LOVED every minute of it. Just a touch jealous of you getting to go to CHA

sarah said...

hahahahahaha!!!! de Guzman is said like DEE-GOOZ-MAN. the spanish version, aka the way kiki would say it, is... DA-GOOSE-MUN.

and yes, deana will have it done before both of us. i just know it. lol.

thanks for the fun memories :)

hugs!

sweet craf-tea chick said...

oo, looks like you're having a ton of fun! i wish i could be there! have a great time and thanks for sharing :)! *hugs* steph :)

Virginia L. said...

How FUN!! So glad that you share the fun photos with us...!

Agata said...

Great pic! Lucky you to being able to attend CHA! Waiting for some layouts! :)

Robin Gibson said...

You Lucky Lucky Ducky YOU!!! SO GLAD you had a great time! I SO WISH I could have gone!! Maybe next year :D
Can't wait to see more pictures!!

kiki said...

Hi Jing Jing!!! great meeting you! I should start skyping with you to practice my Chinese and discuss soccer issues!! Beautiful blog and work you have here!!!
Besos,
Kiki

alexandra s.m. said...

Je suis triste de ne pas t'y avoir vue!
Jeudi était le seul jour où je n'y étais pas ;-(
quel dommage!

Jennifer Y said...

Looks like you had soooo much fun! How awesome to meet everyone in person!!! :)

Maria Therese said...

Cool layout and awsome colors!!

Wati Basri said...

oh wow..lucky you girlie to attend the cha!! enjoy it and can't wait for more pics :)

Christie Bryant said...

Oh Jing-Jing, you lucky girl! It looks like you had a blast!

Are you going to CHA Winter 2011?